I'm absolutely stuck. Alan, please read.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46445

disappeared

28-09-2006 23:03:11

Alright, so I stumbled upon Trainn's 3604free site in July, and thought it'd be interesting to see if these sites work. Well, I managed to get about ten people to sign up and do offers. Out of the ten, only seven credited. The remaining three were a friend, my sister, and a guy here who didn't credit because of an issue on his end. Okay, so down to two.

My friend completed his offer in JULY. He waited the ten days, filed a missing credit request, and to this day he's seen no credit. My sister completed her offer in late August, waited the ten days, filed a missing credit request, and nothing. They both did the same offer (zip.ca), neither have been credit.

I've complained to Trainn, but they've told me that my friend and sister have to submit their own trouble tickets, so here's hoping that works. But what could possibly be the holdup?

Daggoth

28-09-2006 23:26:06

A few problems could have happened

1. Your refs didn't wait 10 [b686ccb2000]business[/b686ccb2000] days.
2. Your refs didn't submit enough information on completing the site. They have to submit the full confirmation email, including headers.
3. Since the advertisers are not giving Trainn credit, your refs are not going to receive credit.

Trainn-Support

29-09-2006 02:19:51

Our policy is to not provide account support or account information to 3rd parties. The account holder must contact us regarding their account directly and we can help them.

In a more general nature, without looking up any accounts, I would guess that the dead end on the problem is number two of the possibilities that Daggoth has described. If that is the case, then the only necessary action is for them to provide us with the additional information.

kala

29-09-2006 10:18:52

uh oh, my friend did that offer for me like 5 business days ago, hope i don't run into the same problem

disappeared

30-09-2006 17:06:09

[quote23b986f1a4="Daggoth"]A few problems could have happened

1. Your refs didn't wait 10 [b23b986f1a4]business[/b23b986f1a4] days.
2. Your refs didn't submit enough information on completing the site. They have to submit the full confirmation email, including headers.
3. Since the advertisers are not giving Trainn credit, your refs are not going to receive credit.[/quote23b986f1a4]

Can both my friend and my sister re-submit their missing credit requests?

Also, what are headers, so I can let them know.

TFOAF

30-09-2006 17:30:51

What headers look like http//mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=29436&query=headers&topic=&type=f&ctx=search

How to view them http//www.spamcop.com/help_with_headers/

disappeared

30-09-2006 22:09:50

Thanks very much for that information. I'll let both my friend and my sister know about this, as I'm almost positive they didn't bother to include those.

TFOAF

01-10-2006 05:10:40

Remember they have to insert the confirmation email too, not just the headers. ;)