HOW LONG!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46127

TigerShark

22-09-2006 11:59:07

How long does it honestly take to get an iPod shipped these days when you've been waiting 3 weeks already AFTER your account got approved?? Im saddened by trainn's lack of will to keep up their once awsome freebie shipping reputation. My estimated shipping date was supposed to be TODAY and guess what my status is still unchanged for some reason. So whats going on? Sorry but im kindof angry at being given a totally unaccurate shipping date especially from trainn.

My order number is #421307 if someone would take a look at it from trainn.

Thanks for any help, appreciate it.

Akademikz

22-09-2006 15:09:07

Wait.. you're 21?

If you bothered to search at all, which you didn't, you would konw that the estimated shipping date posted to your account is just a date generated that is set to 10 days after your order was placed.

Trainn has an excellent response time for a company of its size and just be patient, just because your order page wasn't update to say "Shipped" doesn't mean that your order wasn't placed with a vendor. If it hasn't been placed with a vendor, why not just be patient and sit tight for another day or two and I'm sure your status will be updated and if available, a tracking number issued.

If you have no patience then simply don't do a Trainn website, go elsewhere. For low requirements and attractive offers for referrals it's one of the fastest and best networks out there but comparatively, of course, to smaller networks managed by one or two individuals it's a [idb4b19acd7]bit[/idb4b19acd7] slower. So before starting a site and crying about your problems on the forums ask yourself what you want - lower requirements and a tad slower response time or higher requirements and quick respond times?

TigerShark

22-09-2006 17:05:38

[quotefd744ca39d="Akademikz"]Wait.. you're 21?

If you bothered to search at all, which you didn't, you would konw that the estimated shipping date posted to your account is just a date generated that is set to 10 days after your order was placed.

Trainn has an excellent response time for a company of its size and just be patient, just because your order page wasn't update to say "Shipped" doesn't mean that your order wasn't placed with a vendor. If it hasn't been placed with a vendor, why not just be patient and sit tight for another day or two and I'm sure your status will be updated and if available, a tracking number issued.

If you have no patience then simply don't do a Trainn website, go elsewhere. For low requirements and attractive offers for referrals it's one of the fastest and best networks out there but comparatively, of course, to smaller networks managed by one or two individuals it's a [ifd744ca39d]bit[/ifd744ca39d] slower. So before starting a site and crying about your problems on the forums ask yourself what you want - lower requirements and a tad slower response time or higher requirements and quick respond times?[/quotefd744ca39d]

Wait your 18? Dude if your gonna post then at least spell right.

Do you even listen to what your saying?

[quotefd744ca39d]"If you bothered to search at all, which you didn't, you would konw that the estimated shipping date posted to your account is just a date generated that is set to 10 days after your order was placed."[/quotefd744ca39d]

You must be a bigger rubberhead than I thought. My order was already placed when they approved my account 3 weeks ago, so you just proved that trainn infact has WORSE shipping and estimated dates than I previously thought. Way too go man, you must like contradicting yourself.

Btw I don't rely on what a 5 year old such as yourself predicts my shipping time will be.

Attractive offers, low requirements? Are you on effing drugs? I simply stated that their SHIPPING REP isnt as good as it had once previously had been. Go back to primary, you shouldn't be allowed to even post. Most other companies are in check with trainn's shipping times. Try getting an update on the freebie world sometime.

[quotefd744ca39d]So before starting a site and crying about your problems on the forums ask yourself what you want - lower requirements and a tad slower response time or higher requirements and quick respond times?[/quotefd744ca39d]

Nice job, your stereotyping freebie networks that you haven't even done yet or even dared to look at to trainn. Way to go noob, you'll get bonus points for that. I love how you only have 8 trade rating yet you claim that every other site with low requirements has slower shipping times while every network with high requirements has fast shipping times.

jy3

22-09-2006 17:14:06

not sure. my cash says it will be oct 5 but usually they send paypal out much quicker. crossing my fingers. good luck!

TigerShark

22-09-2006 17:20:30

thanks mate. goodluck to you as well. And yes paypal is faster, but I was talking about actual physical items.