Alan - Shipping to Canada - Customs Fees?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=46091

mfels

21-09-2006 15:20:01

I'm going to be ordering the platinum bundle from yournintendowii4free and I'm wondering what the deal on shipping at customs duties is gonna be. I remember reading about the difficulties in shipping the 360's to Canada so I'm worried there will be a repeat with the Wii. And while I don't remember reading about any problems with custom duties, I just want to double check to make sure that when I go to the post office to pick my Wii up I'm not going to have to pay $100 for it. How's it look with Wii shipping + duties?

Trainn-Alan

21-09-2006 15:25:28

All items shipped to Canadian users come from within Canada so you will not be hit with any duties or taxes.

Alan

mfels

21-09-2006 16:05:00

Awesome! Another reason why TRAINN is my favorite network! D

Akademikz

21-09-2006 18:44:42

Alan -

Do you plan on also shipping the new iPod Nanos from Canada as well? I'm looking to get one of those and you guys are just about the only network that ships physical gifts to Canada.

jedd999

27-09-2006 19:31:21

[quotedaac16750f="Akademikz"]Alan -

Do you plan on also shipping the new iPod Nanos from Canada as well? I'm looking to get one of those and you guys are just about the only network that ships physical gifts to Canada.[/quotedaac16750f]

Everything that TI is shipped comes from within Canada... anything that their local distributors wont ship out (for example some of the LCDs on YFFS) then they will just offer cash instead... nothing comes from the states, and YES, the new ipods come from Canada D