FlashIpods4Free.com account on hold??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45587

lilbarny8778

11-09-2006 14:16:09

i tried to log on to my flashipods4free.com account, and it says it is on hold, i emailed them over a week ago to find out why, and haven't heard anything back. I looked in the help section, and it says they put accounts on hold for breaking the terms and conditions. The only thing i can think of is that I help my girlfriend sign up for an account from my computer, with her own address and own credit card, so i dont know if it logged my IP or what. Has anyone else had an account put on hold? And if so, how long did it take them to release it? Also if they are saying it is because we had the same IP, will they close my account and I loose all my refs, or will they just ban me from using that one?

Please help out

TFOAF

11-09-2006 14:19:58

That's why. Your girlfriend signed up using your computer. A.K.A. "Duplicate accounts" because of your IP address. (

nobody2000

11-09-2006 15:43:17

I would ask them to delete her account (or ask her to ask for you) and they'll take that as a sign that you know you did wrong and wanna make it right.

DIABLO

11-09-2006 16:21:47

[quote990e68379a="lilbarny8778"]i tried to log on to my flashipods4free.com account, and it says it is on hold, i emailed them over a week ago to find out why, and haven't heard anything back. I looked in the help section, and it says they put accounts on hold for breaking the terms and conditions. The only thing i can think of is that I help my girlfriend sign up for an account from my computer, with her own address [b990e68379a]and own credit card[/b990e68379a], so i dont know if it logged my IP or what. Has anyone else had an account put on hold? And if so, how long did it take them to release it? Also if they are saying it is because we had the same IP, will they close my account and I loose all my refs, or will they just ban me from using that one?

Please help out[/quote990e68379a]

You don't need any credit card to sign up... ?

jy3

11-09-2006 21:45:39

he probably meant cc to use for an offer

lilbarny8778

12-09-2006 12:42:47

ok, i emailed them to try to get them to take her off of my referral list, we''ll see if they would be so kind to do that. is there any way to reach them, besides the contact button on the site, cause i have sent them 3 emails so far starting on Sep 3, 2006, and have not received any response yet from any of them?

TFOAF

12-09-2006 13:04:25

It took them about a week to respond to my support ticket...so...just be patient. )

lilbarny8778

19-09-2006 07:05:12

how long do they usually keep your account on hold?

dmorris68

19-09-2006 07:41:04

[quotee261ee996d="lilbarny8778"]how long do they usually keep your account on hold?[/quotee261ee996d]
Holds are permanent. Unless you can convince them that you weren't frauding and they give you a break and lift the hold. If you've contacted them already and they aren't responding, then chances are they're ignoring you and you won't come off hold.

For future reference, TOS violations are grounds for permanent hold -- if you had read the TOS like you are supposed to before signing up to any site, then you would know that sharing a computer to signup is a big no-no. Take that as a lesson learned if you choose to pursue other sites. Typically, once you're on hold on any site of a network (like Trainn), you're automatically DQ'd from all of their sites, so unless you get this hold lifted you won't be able to do any Trainn sites.

burritopunk

19-09-2006 08:36:02

[quotee84a432dfe="dmorris68"][quotee84a432dfe="lilbarny8778"]how long do they usually keep your account on hold?[/quotee84a432dfe]
Holds are permanent. Unless you can convince them that you weren't frauding and they give you a break and lift the hold. If you've contacted them already and they aren't responding, then chances are they're ignoring you and you won't come off hold.

For future reference, TOS violations are grounds for permanent hold -- if you had read the TOS like you are supposed to before signing up to any site, then you would know that sharing a computer to signup is a big no-no. Take that as a lesson learned if you choose to pursue other sites. Typically, once you're on hold on any site of a network (like Trainn), you're automatically DQ'd from all of their sites, so unless you get this hold lifted you won't be able to do any Trainn sites.[/quotee84a432dfe]

Yep. Happened to me with free4me. I signed up once to check the site out. Didn't do any offers. A few weeks later, I wanted to pursue one of the sites. I was put on hold after signing up again because I forgot I already had an account. I didn't do any frauding, but freebie sites take it seriously.

lilbarny8778

19-09-2006 08:38:50

well this really sucks, cause i had all 5 ref's, and was being verified. i emailed them asking to just have my girlfriend removed, but they havent really answered me.

nobody2000

19-09-2006 17:09:10

she will need to email them from her account. Explain that you weren't intending on cheating.

JordanE

21-09-2006 09:34:23

Yeah dude theres almost no chance there going to take you off hold, sorry but its the truth. Right now If I where you I would except flashipods as a loss and ask them if you can please pursue there other sites, let them know it was an honest mistake and that it wont happen again. You wont get very far trading wise in the freebie scene if you can't do any trainn sites right from the get go.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Ga

25-09-2006 18:09:47

Also that's pretty much how trainn makes their money by people who mess up.