Alan, My account was put on hold for something I did not do.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43215

bman06

19-07-2006 19:49:28

My account was placed on hold because I supposedly completed the same offer multiple times, but I am certain I did not. I contacted CS but they still have not responded to my situation. Has this ever happened to anyone?

ILoveToys

19-07-2006 20:44:27

Happened to me on free4me...Pry doesn't help you out much though...I got taken off of hold over there...

Trainn-Alan

19-07-2006 21:30:38

If action was taken, it was justified, especially in a case like this as the information would come directly from the advertiser records.

When did you contact us? Everything before the last 36 hours have been answered. If it's been since then, someone will be getting back to you soon.

Alan

bman06

19-07-2006 21:54:31

The site is dvdrecorders4free, and I contacted you about a week ago. I'm not sure if this is possible or has happened before but my assumption is that one of the offers linked to another offer and I filled in the information not knowing it wasn't the site I was trying to get to. I say this because I remember a couple days ago my friend clicked on At Home or Todays Escapes and it led to the Passport to fun offer..

Trainn-Alan

19-07-2006 22:17:05

[quotedb0a37e748="bman06"]The site is dvdrecorders4free, and I contacted you about a week ago.[/quotedb0a37e748]

If it was via email it's already been answered as at most there is only a 2-3 day turnaround time on emails (currently it's about 36 hours) so you'll want to check your email inbox (and spam folder). If you don't see it, feel free to resend it.

[quotedb0a37e748] I'm not sure if this is possible or has happened before but my assumption is that one of the offers linked to another offer and I filled in the information not knowing it wasn't the site I was trying to get to. I say this because I remember a couple days ago my friend clicked on At Home or Todays Escapes and it led to the Passport to fun offer..[/quotedb0a37e748]

When the redirection occurs, we do still know where they are being redirected to.

Alan