Offer completed but does not reflect my status?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=42897

Supacold

13-07-2006 19:19:08

well my referral completed an offer and was credited with it, BUT it does not reflect on the status. I was not credited for it and she as well.

not sure if your confused at this point, so i'll make it uber simple lol

completed offer, offer was credited, Status say "YES" on her account But still asking to first complete an offer. On the BAnner it says completed offer No"
And she didnt get credit for the offer as a referral.

not sure if it was her fault or some technical issues...

Trainn-Alan

13-07-2006 19:21:40

The source that provides credit to a users account (and thus the "Yes" message on the site and banner images) is the same that would provide credit to the referrer. It is impossible for them to be displaying two different things.

The likely confusion probably stems from them doing a level B offer while not yet meeting or exceeding the minimum point threshold, seeing the offer listing on that page and thinking that means they've received credit.

Alan

Supacold

13-07-2006 19:55:08

[quote3301b05c8f="Trainn-Alan"]The source that provides credit to a users account (and thus the "Yes" message on the site and banner images) is the same that would provide credit to the referrer. It is impossible for them to be displaying two different things.

The likely confusion probably stems from them doing a level B offer while not yet meeting or exceeding the minimum point threshold, seeing the offer listing on that page and thinking that means they've received credit.

Alan[/quote3301b05c8f]

the offer she did was worth 100 points. Is it not enough?

Trainn-Alan

13-07-2006 20:28:41

[quotee1c6300782="Supacold"][quotee1c6300782="Trainn-Alan"]The source that provides credit to a users account (and thus the "Yes" message on the site and banner images) is the same that would provide credit to the referrer. It is impossible for them to be displaying two different things.

Alan[/quotee1c6300782]

the offer she did was worth 100 points. Is it not enough?[/quotee1c6300782]

On FlashiPods4free, it's 125 points. Everywhere else, it's 50.

The offers are worth the same value towards the item, it's just a different interval.

Alan