A question for Alan

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=40972

ohiorudy

09-06-2006 17:47:37

I am working on the 360 site and I have checked it at my girlfriends house. She now wants to start doing freebies, is this a problem? I created the account at my place and completed all the offers at my place, but I checked the status at her place from time to time. I just want to make sure I don't get dq'd if she starts doing a train site. Thanks.

dmorris68

09-06-2006 17:59:53

It doesn't matter where you check your status, only where you signup and complete offers.

The only time I've seen checking cause problems is when it's done through proxies or while travelling, where geographically different IP's are noted as checking the same account. If you're checking from the same general area (city or region), I'm pretty sure you'll have no problems.

ohiorudy

09-06-2006 18:07:27

I used to check it at work(I'm a teacher) and I have no clue if they have a proxy or not. I also checked it at her place, she lives in Pittsburgh I am in Ohio. Hopefully it is not a problem.

dmorris68

09-06-2006 18:25:04

[quote52ddf1bc8b="ohiorudy"]I used to check it at work(I'm a teacher) and I have no clue if they have a proxy or not. I also checked it at her place, she lives in Pittsburgh I am in Ohio. Hopefully it is not a problem.[/quote52ddf1bc8b]
From school, you're almost certainly okay. From P'burgh to Ohio though... I'm not sure -- it limightli raise a red flag.

Probably best to inform Trainn via CS support ticket so they know up front. They're very reasonable to work with.