No Green, Money Gone

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=39757

Josh17

22-05-2006 10:29:45

Completed an offer for someone and they claim it has not gone green so they won't give me my $21.00USD.

Used my credit card and the offer was over $10.00USD.

Now what in God's name do I do? Contacted the person and doesn't want to resolve anything, acts stupid, etc.

Any feedback on this?

dmorris68

22-05-2006 10:49:22

Does it show green for you? What site?

Josh17

22-05-2006 11:16:17

The 360 site.

I wouldn't know if it was green because it wasn't mine, it was for him. I completed the hair offer... Lol, lame but there was nothing else under $10 or around there that I wanted to do.

When I completed it, it said everything was done and it was going to be shipped to me, etc.

I knew I should have Print Screened the page...

dmorris68

22-05-2006 11:33:38

[quoted350f5ac41="Josh17"]The 360 site.

I wouldn't know if it was green because it wasn't mine, it was for him. I completed the hair offer... Lol, lame but there was nothing else under $10 or around there that I wanted to do.

When I completed it, it said everything was done and it was going to be shipped to me, etc.

I knew I should have Print Screened the page...[/quoted350f5ac41]
Which 360 site? There are many.

Completing an offer and having it shipped doesn't mean it's green. The fact that you talk like you haven't received the product yet tells me it's only been a few days at most.

Login to the site and see if it says you have completed an offer. If not, then you haven't received credit for the offer yet, and therefore your end of the trade is not complete, i.e. you don't get paid UNTIL you go green. Sometimes credit doesn't happen when it is supposed to, and you have to request manual credit -- depending on the site you may have to wait 7-30 days before submitting for manual credit.

This is not the fault of the person you traded with. Now if you do in fact show credit for completing an offer, and they still won't pay you, THEN you'll have a valid complaint. But it's still customary to give them at least a few days to allow for being out of town or whatever. I know you haven't mentioned a name yet, but in general it isn't cool to yell "scammer!" prematurely, especially when you don't understand how trading works. ;)