Trainn Removing Credit on Sundays

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38399

KyleRaker

30-04-2006 13:01:49

Anyone know why Trainn is working on Sundays and even more so why they are taking away credit from 3 of my referrals that did offers that were credited in January. All 3 referrals were done as a trade here.

Trainn-Alan

30-04-2006 14:03:37

The account was likely reviewed that led to action being taken.

Alan

jMuss

30-04-2006 16:03:35

I got a ref credited and approved on 360games today (on a Sunday) I think it is awesome that Tranin continues to work on the weekend. Thanks guys!

KyleRaker

30-04-2006 16:10:59

I completely agree and am glad that they credit and work on Sunday. I just find it odd that 3 trades here would have gone awry. Especially, when I waited 2+ months for manual credit for Stamps.com with one of the referrals who was disqualified. Why would Trainn give credit after 2 months of investigation if his account had problems with it.

Trainn is a great company and I have received gifts and others have as well with great customer service, I just find it strange that 3 users here who have all completed successful trades at FiPG (all 20+ TR) would be disqualified as I am sure they have been credited and approved on other Trainn sites as well.

Trainn-Alan

30-04-2006 16:33:22

[quote7c5d976d5e="KyleRaker"]I completely agree and am glad that they credit and work on Sunday. I just find it odd that 3 trades here would have gone awry. Especially, when I waited 2+ months for manual credit for Stamps.com with one of the referrals who was disqualified. Why would Trainn give credit after 2 months of investigation if his account had problems with it.[/quote7c5d976d5e]

Nothing is ever done without reason. When accounts are reviewed, all information available to us at the time of the review is considered and, if necessary, appropriate action is taken.

Alan

KyleRaker

30-04-2006 16:43:59

Ok Alan, thanks for that. I will go through the appropriate Trainn channels to find out what happened, and hopefully have it resolved. One last favor though.

One of my referrals checked his account and it said "11667
Duplicate Sign-up
Apr 15, 2006
N/A"

If you can expound on what Duplicate Sign-up means for me it would be appreciated.

Trainn-Alan

30-04-2006 17:04:14

[quote0cca9e270c="KyleRaker"]Ok Alan, thanks for that. I will go through the appropriate Trainn channels to find out what happened, and hopefully have it resolved. One last favor though.

One of my referrals checked his account and it said "11667
Duplicate Sign-up
Apr 15, 2006
N/A"

If you can expound on what Duplicate Sign-up means for me it would be appreciated.[/quote0cca9e270c]

That would mean they were found to have registered for the advertiser more then once and have had their credit revoked. They would need to complete a unique offer to again provide credit to your account.

Alan