Free credit report offer question...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=36382

rommels

30-03-2006 09:58:13

I did the freecreditreport.com offer on trainn's dvdrecorders4free.com site...
Heres the response I got in an e-mail from freecreditreport.com...

[quoted3d23ceb96]Dear xxxx xxxxxxxxx,

Unfortunately, Experian did not return any data when we submitted the information you entered on your order form. This may be because they are experiencing temporary technical difficulties, they have no credit record for you or the information you supplied did not match the information in their database.

You may attempt to re-submit your order in a few minutes or, if you think it's possible that the information did not match, please contact us at 1-877-481-6826, Monday-Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.

Sincerely,

FreeCreditReport.com Customer Care

Reference Number xxxxxxxxx[/quoted3d23ceb96]

Yet they charged $1 to ym paypal virtural debit card...
The only reason I use my paypal debt vs. by bank of america card is paypal lets me know about the transactions sooner, with bank of america I wait forever to know...

If I do this offer again like the e-mail says to will be get credit?
I didn't get credit the first time...

-Rommel

tpham2006

30-03-2006 11:47:36

I just turn 18 yesterday, the 29th, so I went and got my credit report and credit score online from experian to make sure there isnt anything on there that shouldnt be. They placed 3 $14.95 charges on my card and you know what I got?

it was something along the line of "We were not able to gather enough information to verify your identity".... yea....my SSN, driver license number, address, and the fking credit card I charged it on wasnt enough...

Hoping all those charges goes away in a couple days as they are "pending"

rommels

30-03-2006 13:24:12

Pending as in, they will charge for sure in a few days ;p
I know, I'm 21 and it still didn't give me crap
I gave it all it asked for...