Is this a canned response?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=35950

AntNg

24-03-2006 11:34:47

Hey everyone, I have a question to ask. I sent in a support email to Trainn.org because for some reason or another, my account was put on hold during the time I had no internet due to Hurricane Rita. Anyway, my parents got back the internet, Roadrunner, just a couple of weeks ago. My support email stated how my account was inactive since like October-Feb-ish, and when I tried to log in, my account was on hold. Err, the point of this post is that I got a response that stated

Hello,

Your account was locked in October as we've received numerous complaints
regarding the validity of your account and referrals and upon review have
revoked your account privileges.

Does that seem like a canned response? I don't know what to do because the response I got doesn't really give me closure on why my account was put on hold.

kevxross

24-03-2006 13:20:55

[quoteabd3dd2795="AntNg"]Hey everyone, I have a question to ask. I sent in a support email to Trainn.org because for some reason or another, my account was put on hold during the time I had no internet due to Hurricane Rita. Anyway, my parents got back the internet, Roadrunner, just a couple of weeks ago. My support email stated how my account was inactive since like October-Feb-ish, and when I tried to log in, my account was on hold. Err, the point of this post is that I got a response that stated

Hello,

Your account was locked in October as we've received numerous complaints
regarding the validity of your account and referrals and upon review have
revoked your account privileges.

Does that seem like a canned response? I don't know what to do because the response I got doesn't really give me closure on why my account was put on hold.[/quoteabd3dd2795]

Doesn't look like a canned response at all. Did you do trades with people and not come through on your end because of the lost internet access? Sounds like some pissed off people complained about you scamming them or something. Think back about what that could mean and I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good luck.

AntNg

24-03-2006 13:53:29

I didn't do any trades because I just joined the forums like last weekish. Also, the email came at like 450 am today, if that makes any difference.

Trainn-Alan

24-03-2006 14:05:04

No, it is not a canned response.

Alan

AntNg

24-03-2006 20:00:50

Alan, could you help me find out what was wrong with my account?

Arti

24-03-2006 21:03:23

Perhaps you spammed?

AntNg

25-03-2006 09:00:09

All I did for my referrals was I asked my friends if they could do it for me. Since most of them don't have credit cards, they declined. So, then I asked them if they could spread the word and tell other people about it.