Would that be possible?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=33102

LeDog

15-02-2006 19:34:51

Hello!
I wanted to know if it would be accpeted if I completed my offer and all my referral's offer with the same credit card? And would that be accepeted on all the networks??
thank you!!

Daggoth

15-02-2006 19:36:13

nop that is fraud. You will have either your credit revoked or be put on hold.

DrkWarlock

15-02-2006 20:16:30

Im just curious though. In another post Jake said Freepay does not log credit card information nor do they even look at the information. Knowing this, how can they possibly tell if you are using the same credit card on multiple offers or not?

wolverine13

15-02-2006 21:29:16

Because once a sponsor (say earthlink or efax, blockbuster, etc..) charges a certain credit card number, that is logged in their system and won't take multiple orders on a single credit card. Therefore, yes, you could click through all of the join process and fool freepay but once you try and complete the offer, it won't let you because the sponsor will popup saying that it is a duplicate order and can't be completed. therefore, you will eventually not get any credit on the second account. HAHN.

CoMpFrEaK

15-02-2006 21:32:41

Not true

Some offers let you do it more then once, though if you do that you risk getting your account place on hold, in which you forfit all chances of getting your free ipod, tv, etc. So better not risk it

LeDog

15-02-2006 22:42:34

well, let's say I do different offers on all my friends' account, would that work?

GiftOrb

15-02-2006 23:06:32

its not a bright idea to ask how to fraud freebie sites on this forum =]

LeDog

16-02-2006 07:51:45

well, it's not about frauding the freebies website, it's just that my friends doesnt have any CC so I wouldnt mind using mine to do their offer.

nytrate

16-02-2006 08:03:26

IMO it boils down to the fact that nothing is worth getting put on hold for

i've never been on hold but I can imagine it would be frusterating after finding your referrals and stuff. So, thats what my concern would be regardless of anything else.

Tell them get get cards. How young are these kids?

LeDog

16-02-2006 11:14:37

we all are 17-18 and only like 2-3 of them have cc

DrkWarlock

16-02-2006 12:23:56

[quotee995040f4d="wolverine13"]Because once a sponsor (say earthlink or efax, blockbuster, etc..) charges a certain credit card number, that is logged in their system and won't take multiple orders on a single credit card. Therefore, yes, you could click through all of the join process and fool freepay but once you try and complete the offer, it won't let you because the sponsor will popup saying that it is a duplicate order and can't be completed. therefore, you will eventually not get any credit on the second account. HAHN.[/quotee995040f4d]

But like someone said. Some offers do allow the same credit card to be used multiple times to create accounts. IN that case, how would freepay be able to tell unless they can see credit card info?