Credit on the wrong site?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=32543

Akademikz

08-02-2006 19:38:06

For the past week or so I've been working on YourFreeVideoiPods.com and completed Ancestry.com as my Level A offer and did receive credit, which was great and still use the website now; which is besides the point. Anyways, recently for a friend I signed up on the new PS3 website launched by Trainn and completed Stamps.com and for some VERY odd reason received credit for that offer on YFVI instead of on the PS3 website. Anyone ever experienced this before?

Also, if Alan or any other Trainn representative is reading this would you mind looking into this issue for me because I'm trying to get credit on my PS3 account so that I can help my friend out. I just found it extremely weird how I followed the link from YourPS34Free.com, yet received credit on a completely different website.

9mmbullitt

08-02-2006 20:11:12

Same thing happened to me and they corrected it. Submit a support ticket.

jeff7602

09-02-2006 00:17:59

yeah, they'll take care of it for you. I'd send a support ticket and pm alan

Akademikz

09-02-2006 09:17:45

Yeah, I'm going to send in a support ticket today, just wanted to see if anyone has ever experienced the same thing, thanks.

toiletpaper55

09-02-2006 18:48:20

this also happened to one of my referrals but it was never fixed....doesnt matter b/c i found someone else....very strange how it credited the wrong site and it credited it multiple times (stamps) under completed referrals
my referrals problem still wasnt fixed after a support ticket....

Akademikz

10-02-2006 13:41:27

I sent in a support ticket and the problem was fixed within hours, god I love Trainn.. <3