Stamps.com....did the crediting problems ever go away?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29819

autiger

05-01-2006 08:05:59

Well I have been done with 3604free for awhile, but 2 friends of mine signed up for Stamps.com around the time when I was just starting the site (and when it was still a level A offer). They completed the offer and did everything as they were supposed to (and also put in missing credit requests) but for some reason stamps.com never gave them credit. so I was just curious as to whether or not the crediting has been much improved from that site lately (stamps.com), or perhaps that was why it was made a level B offer??....

I was upset about my friends not getting credit since they actually did the offer (and it meant the difference between two levels of rewards), but I understand that Trainn can only go by what the advertisers tell them, and that's why my problem is with stamps.com and not trainn. I was hoping that the problems are better now as when I try to finish another trainn site I'd like to know with confidence that stamps.com will give people credit for trying the service when interested as a lot of people I know are weary to try offers and they seem to feel fine trying something such as stamps.com, so it's always nice to have that offer, but if it doesn't credit it just doesn't seem fair to make them sign up.

petrie

05-01-2006 09:35:25

I credited instantly for a friend when I completed stamps.com for him. Same thing happened when he did a ref for me and did that offer...instant credit. Maybe they got their act together.

autiger

05-01-2006 15:49:54

[quotef425e2e21a="petrie"]I credited instantly for a friend when I completed stamps.com for him. Same thing happened when he did a ref for me and did that offer...instant credit. Maybe they got their act together.[/quotef425e2e21a]

yeah hopefully....I also had folks get credit that did it, but two didn't which was strange, it was either instant or not at all.....thanks for your input!!

fgr_admin

05-01-2006 17:43:35

Stamps.com lowered the payout to affiliates by more then half. That is why it moved to level B on some sites or was removed totally.

Now join The-Dark-Side