Where does Trainn get their Xbox 360s

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28206

autiger

09-12-2005 15:21:00

Well I was just wondering about where Trainn gets their 360s from, I seriously doubt that Alan or someone else from Trainn goes to a local Wal-mart or Best Buy and buys like 10-20 at a time, so I was wondering if anyone knew where they got them?? I am only asking because I've been reading that Best Buy and other retailers will have a spike in units within the next week or so and was hoping that Trainn's supplier would be able to give Trainn some....that way they can hopefully get some more out before Christmas. Thanks in advance for any productive responses!!

Daggoth

09-12-2005 15:45:20

I am hoping to make the next April shipment if I get approved by next week. No, I am not being sarcastic.

autiger

09-12-2005 15:51:02

[quote239eadc0bd="Daggoth"]I am hoping to make the next April shipment if I get approved by next week. No, I am not being sarcastic.[/quote239eadc0bd]

yeah i know how you feel.....i think Microsoft may have hurt themselves in the long run by launching in the US, Europe and Japan so close together...it's a good idea in theory, but considering that they can't meet the demand in the US where demand is so high and no one really seems to want one in Japan, and if US consumers have to wait until the spring they may just wait for the PS3......but hopefully I'll get mine before Christmas I should be in the next shipment whenever that is........

autiger

11-12-2005 19:39:07

no one knows??? i hope that trainn will be able to get some more 360s out here soon since it looks like Microsoft has increased supply a bit (from what I've been reading around the internet)....anyways if anyone has any insight I'd appreciate it!!