Question about green refs going red

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28108

dshap

07-12-2005 22:02:25

I wanted to know if you and your referrals are [i95e9efbd00]obligated[/i95e9efbd00] to remain a member of a free trial to a service after the trial period in order to get lasting credit. Does the "approval" period on Trainn sites mean they are waiting till they recieve their $ from their advertisers (which unfortunately only happens like once a month I think -\) ? And if so, would that mean if one of my refs cancelled their trial before the end of the 30 day trial period, the advertiser wouldn't pay Trainn and the ref would go red? That would be lame because on the Trainn sites it only says in the requirements "Sign up for the free trial" and it doesn't specify ANYTHING about remaining signed up for a certain amount of time or any amount of time at all for that matter. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

PS Don't say this is "discussing cancellation" (forbidden in rules) because it is not. It is a legitimate question about elgibility for credit on a Trainn incentive website.

Daggoth

07-12-2005 22:03:59

We don't talk about cancelling here, but no, the ref would not go red. You have to meet the min. requirements to stay green.

dshap

07-12-2005 22:05:27

[quote283c7c5158="Daggoth"]We don't talk about cancelling here, but no, the ref would not go red. You have to meet the min. requirements to stay green.[/quote283c7c5158]

^^ My edit - I'm not talking about cancelling or even provoking a discussion of it, I'm asking about credit eligibility ^^

(But if I need to, I'll edit the post, just tell me, I want to follow the rules)

Daggoth

07-12-2005 22:06:52

[quotede4aa9c432="Daggoth"]You have to meet the min. requirements to stay green.[/quotede4aa9c432]

As long as you try the trial legitly, you will stay green.

dshap

07-12-2005 22:16:54

[quote6ec13cb96a="Daggoth"][quote6ec13cb96a="Daggoth"]You have to meet the min. requirements to stay green.[/quote6ec13cb96a]

As long as you try the trial legitly, you will stay green.[/quote6ec13cb96a]

I can assure you and anyone that each of my refs and I will try the offers that we complete legitimately, but I just wanted to know how Trainn decides to make refs go red. Legitimacy is not something that can be measured. I just want to make [i6ec13cb96a]sure[/i6ec13cb96a] I don't have any problems.