different family member, different house

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28018

akalic

06-12-2005 19:50:53

how come i hear so many of these stories going terribly wrong? is there actually something wrong with this? i mean different card, different household, different IP, whats the problem? people are saying they don't accept it.

Trainn-Alan

06-12-2005 20:06:09

[quote4fa40d537f="akalic"]how come i hear so many of these stories going terribly wrong? is there actually something wrong with this? i mean different card, different household, different IP, whats the problem? people are saying they don't accept it.[/quote4fa40d537f]

What "stories?" I'd like to hear them too, please share...

The only way we could possibly tell if you're related to a referral is if you share the same last name, but that has no weight to it either because, even then, it doesn't mean that you're related.

Alan

Arti

06-12-2005 20:07:40

Hahaha

akalic

06-12-2005 20:19:31

i have heard stories i'm serious, but i'm too lazy to find them in teh threads. Like i remember hearing one vaguely of a guy who told his family member to do it miles away and then something had gone wrong, ah whatever if alan says another family member of mine can do it, then i guess its possible.

the thing i'm just wondering is, family members are allowed to do referrals right? you make it sound like i should be hiding it