Has this ever happen to anybody!? I can't see my referal

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27736

Zolar

02-12-2005 16:01:43

I originally signed up as a point based and then emailed TRANS and they converted my account into a referal style. So today, I had three people signed up, i made sure they did it correctly (checking that they see my email) and under my status, I don't see any of them at all.

I have a trading going on too.. Hopefully I don't screw them over
Please help (

compuguru

02-12-2005 16:07:39

I would open a support ticket with Trainn, and have your refs do so too. What browser did they use? I had a few problems with missing refs in the beginning, after the server move, but haven't had any problems recently. Although I did see another post saying they were missing refs. shrug

Zolar

02-12-2005 16:10:29

They both used Internet explorer. Regardless, brower doesn't matter much until the actually doing the offer. Maybe it's a bug when they switch my account over.

compuguru

02-12-2005 16:21:17

[quoteee80e8d1d9="Zolar"]They both used Internet explorer. Regardless, brower doesn't matter much until the actually doing the offer. Maybe it's a bug when they switch my account over.[/quoteee80e8d1d9]Most likley. Like I said, I would open a support ticket and hope everything can be straightened out. D

Zolar

02-12-2005 16:22:41

[quoted7e5c7f91c="compuguru"][quoted7e5c7f91c="Zolar"]They both used Internet explorer. Regardless, brower doesn't matter much until the actually doing the offer. Maybe it's a bug when they switch my account over.[/quoted7e5c7f91c]Most likley. Like I said, I would open a support ticket and hope everything can be straightened out. D[/quoted7e5c7f91c]

I sent them an email...they respond faster that way oops