WTF Mate?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27662

ae804

01-12-2005 16:08:20

Ok.... I'm just sorta confused. Around the Friday after Thanksgiving, while I was home, I had my dad sign up under me for 3604free. He did an instant offer (Tickel IQ) and I was happy because I had another ref... or so I thought. I got back to school on that Sunday and checked my account statis. My dad and his completed offer were no where to be seen!!! I figured i gave him the wrong link or something and that I gave someone else a free green. Oh well it happens. I think nothing of it till today. One of my friends is trying to sign up for a 360 site under another company and it requires 10 refs... I tell him I know of a better one and give him my reference link. FROM THE SITE (so I know it's right). So he clicks on the link (I'm watching him b/c of what happened with my dad) and it displays my e-mail address over where he signs in as it should. He creates an account and I go back to my computer and check the statis of my site again. HE'S NOT THERE!! Is anyone else having this problem? It has cost me 2 referals!! Is there anything I can do??? I'd like to get this site done before Christmas, but at this rate it's going to be impossible!

compuguru

01-12-2005 16:53:59

I would open a support ticket with Trainn. You should get a response pretty quickly.

manOFice

02-12-2005 09:45:58

compuguru, i opened a missing credit report and a support ticket for my green for you on 3604free and no words yets...not to quick to responde to me...

Edit it seems like 3604free is slacking aittle, idk...

compuguru

02-12-2005 15:11:18

[quote23593cf445="manofice"]compuguru, i opened a missing credit report and a support ticket for my green for you on 3604free and no words yets...not to quick to responde to me...

Edit it seems like 3604free is slacking aittle, idk...[/quote23593cf445]
Hmm, when did you do so? You can send your response via PM because I don't want to hijack ae804's thead. ;)