Resubmiting for approval

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27642

tx_reeg

01-12-2005 09:53:40

Does anyone know if the first time through on approval do they check every green you have? I mean if the first referral they check goes red for some reason do they just stop checking or go ahead and check all greens. Im just wondering if there is a chance that my other 4 referals could get taken out as well as my 1 new one. I would think that they would check all at first but just dont know. Also is it going to take the same amount of time to get reviewed as it did the first?

autiger

01-12-2005 10:08:52

[quote225e58a762="tx_reeg"]Does anyone know if the first time through on approval do they check every green you have? I mean if the first referral they check goes red for some reason do they just stop checking or go ahead and check all greens. Im just wondering if there is a chance that my other 4 referals could get taken out as well as my 1 new one. I would think that they would check all at first but just dont know. Also is it going to take the same amount of time to get reviewed as it did the first?[/quote225e58a762]

I would say that they check all of your greens, it would only make more work for them in the end if they quit checking after you got someone disqualified as they could check them all and let you know how many you have...and I even think that if you had like 10 refs and 2 were DQed you could still order an item that was like 8 refs if you wanted instead of trying to get more refs and then resubmitting, but I may be wrong......maybe someone who works for trainn will clear it up for you for sure

Veek

01-12-2005 10:11:50

Yes, they check every green. That is how some people get "two reds" or so on.

I'd recommend having your referral contact Trainn to see why they were placed on hold. You never know, it could be a mistake Trainn made, or your referral.

RocLaFamilia

01-12-2005 11:55:42

Yeh i got placed on hold by accident by trainn once...it got all straightened out so no problems with them )

tx_reeg

02-12-2005 18:09:56

Thanks for the replys.