Trainn-Support, Just Wondering. . .

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27467

stueybaby17

29-11-2005 10:31:48

Well my account and 3 of my referals have been unlocked. But 2 have not. Which 3 is better than not have any at all including mine.

Here is the email i recieved from trainn

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. I have been authorized to unlock your account
and 3 of your referrals accounts. The reason why we are not unable to unlock
all 5 is because two of the accounts were created and pursued from the same
location which is a violation of our Terms and Conditions.

J.C.
Account Services
Transcendent Innovations

So I was just wondering why Trainn thinks that 2 of my accounts have been created and persued from the same location. I know that they were created at different locations. But there was a support ticket opened at the same location. . . Would that be "persued" from the same location?

And I'm not trying to complain here, i really appreciate that trainn has looked into the issue and resolved it to the best of their ability. They could have just not cared and left me and all my refs on hold.

I'm just trying to figure this out.

Thanks

Trainn-Alan

29-11-2005 11:55:15

[quote35625e4ce7="stueybaby17"]So I was just wondering why Trainn thinks that 2 of my accounts have been created and persued from the same location. I know that they were created at different locations. But there was a support ticket opened at the same location. . . Would that be "persued" from the same location?[/quote35625e4ce7]

I'm looking at your account right now and that information is correct. In addition to a number of other similarities (it obvious that the referrals were walked through the process), both referrals accounts that remain locked were created from the same PenTeleData account and location.

Alan

stueybaby17

29-11-2005 12:47:13

wow. . . I'm really not sure why they are the same ptd account, but whatever. . . thanks for the info

RonnyMAC

29-11-2005 19:57:49

What exactly constitutes "walking" a referral through an offer, so I can avoid doing that? Also, what is a ptd account?

Trainn-Alan

29-11-2005 20:17:41

[quoteaf21a83110="RonnyMAC"]What exactly constitutes "walking" a referral through an offer, so I can avoid doing that? Also, what is a ptd account?
[/quoteaf21a83110]

PTD was the users ISP.

Walking a user through is not something that we usually penalize users for (many of the others do), but it's generally when you see that same account activity (such as account settings, offer clicks, etc) for a person and all their referrals where it's obvious that they told them what and exactly how to complete the site.

Alan