Haven't received confirmation e-mails

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27437

JerriBlank

28-11-2005 19:20:19

For a trade, I signed up for two Level B offers on yourfreevideoipods - Connections (Wal Mart gift card) and Homeworks Plus (Lowe's gift card). As it turns out (and I didn't know this beforehand), both are handled by the same site, www.membershipme.com.

I'm pretty sure I did everything right - IE, pop-ups allowed, cookies accepted - but I got NO confirmation e-mails from these jokers. Not only does it make me concerned I won't get credit and go green for my trading partner, I worry that I won't be able to cancel without the kind of login and contact info one might get in a confirmation e-mail.

Any ideas? Connections got decent reviews on RTO, but I'm worried nonetheless. Oh, and I've sent a support ticket to trainn.

Thanks,

jb

Arti

28-11-2005 19:37:11

I did Connections on FreePay and never got a confirmation either. But I managed to get contact info by poking around on their website.

JerriBlank

28-11-2005 19:46:39

[quote34ca8684d3="Arti"]I did Connections on FreePay and never got a confirmation either. But I managed to get contact info by poking around on their website.[/quote34ca8684d3]

Yeah, I think I've found it by googling.

Do you remember how long it took you to green?

jb