How many times can we...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27291

planes

26-11-2005 22:18:44

Tainn-Alan,

Thanks for the intro. Im glad I came here as I just finished all the offers I need for the 2gignano. What are your policies for redoing offers on other free stuff. Can I redo lets say party poker on an xbox? If not do you have enough offers for me to start that.

Thanks

Planes

shamash

26-11-2005 22:21:38

you can only do an offer once on any site on any company.

if you do efax on freepay you can't do it on trainn or you won't get credit. offers can only be one once. you might even get put on hold.

trainn definately has enough offers for you to finish the site for xbox 360s as point based. i'd suggest referral tho, all your referrals can do the same offer as you as long as you don't walk them through and tell them which to do.

planes

26-11-2005 22:41:40

D Thanks Shamash. The nano took up 14 offers. Still want to do 4 or 5 other deals. Guess I better start doing referral based as you suggested. I really want a plasma.

I noticed the points really dropped at the xbox site. Almost half of those for the nano site. Is that because of the xbox being that much more money or because Ive done a lot at the ipod site?

Trainn-Support

27-11-2005 02:16:29

[quote7ffe8793cd="planes"]I noticed the points really dropped at the xbox site. Almost half of those for the nano site. Is that because of the xbox being that much more money or because Ive done a lot at the ipod site?[/quote7ffe8793cd]

The offers still hold the same values/reward towards the items, but the point values are of different intervals.

shamash

27-11-2005 08:00:02

If you check, the offers at flashipods4free are worth more points, so the items cost more points.