Trainn let me down.. read comment placed on November 28th...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=27201

tvitems

25-11-2005 05:58:03

Hey guys,

It is November 25th, which marks the 15th day after I submitted my ipod nano order on flashipods4free, which alan said was "available for immediate shipment."

I submitted my order on the 10th of November, with an estimated shipping date of November 20th. I was hoping I would receive it by Saturday, November 19th, so I emailed them and asked them went my ipod nano was going to ship. They told me that it was switched to processing and everything on Friday, November 18th, which it was. Then, on November 20th my order status changed to "shipped". UPS Ground is "3-5 days", but is almost always delivers in 2-3 days.

Well, I don't think I am going to receive it till monday, November 28th at the earliest. They supplied me with no tracking number, no information about the shipping at all in my order status. I emailed train asking for my tracking # or any more information on my shipment 3 days ago and they never emailed me back. At the earliest possible, I will receive it on November 28th, which is 18 days after I submitted my order. I heard that train gives you a $100 paypal payment if you don't receive the item within 15 days. I don't know much about train's gaurantee of 15 days or $100 paypal, which is why I am asking you guys.

Am I eligible for the $100 paypal payment?

Thanks

shamash

25-11-2005 07:33:27

I don't think that would include Sundays and holidays, since those are days the post office doesn't work.

konohagreen

25-11-2005 09:20:51

I'm in an even worse position.

I ordered a 4gig nano on Nov. 1st (24 days ago)
I went "shipped" on Nov. 5th (20 days ago)
My shipping estimate was Nov. 15th (10 days ago)

nothing received so far.
like you said, the items don't look like they'll come any sooner than monday the 28th, which adds three more days to those totals.

Arti

25-11-2005 10:19:48

I've never heard of this guarantee. Where does it say on their site?

freakoutcast

25-11-2005 10:47:33

I think I read that guarantee too... Though since it is the holidays I don't think the guarantee holds true during this time...

konohagreen

25-11-2005 13:02:43

i kinda dont even care about the guarantee, I just wanna know where my nano is.

tvitems

28-11-2005 17:07:44

Urgh.... I am starting to get skeptical and pissed... My nano was "shipped" on Monday, November 21st. Where the heck is it? Wasn't here at my door today for sure.... I thought it would be here today at the latest.

By the way, jsut to let you guys know, Friday is a business day... I called UPS and checked.

EVERYONE I KNOW now including close family members and friends think it's a scam because I haven't received it yet and placed my order on November 10th and still haven't received my ipod nano.

I don't even think it was shipped, THEY DIDN'T SUPPLY ME WITH A TRACKING # OR ANYTHING.

Well,
What do I do?

Trainn-Alan

28-11-2005 18:05:37

We do not make special exceptions to order processing (such as your overnight shipping request) because it is unfair to others and would quickly get out of control. If we were to yield to such requests, everyone would suddenly have a plane ride, vacation, family emergency and need the item right away.

You were told a week ago about the shipping and the tracking number policy. Some numbers are posted while others are not depending on how they are filled. If a tracking number is available, it is posted on your order status page.

Alan

mistertomlinson

28-11-2005 18:21:13

Oh, big deal... atleast you are getting your free item. I don't mind waiting, just as long as I get it, which I'm sure you are... congratulations.

tvitems

28-11-2005 19:03:56

I don't have a tracking #.... If I haven't received it today then it wasn't shipped when said. It changed to shipped on Monday, November 21st. I LIVE IN MICHIGAN, the ipod nano's get shipped from Kentucky. I know this because I asked other poeple who received their stuff from Trainn.

Kentucky and Michigan are nearby, whcih should mean that i get it within 2-3 days. One person who lives in a satte a little farther from kentucky than Michigan is, received his 2 days after it was shipped-- but he actually got the tracking # for it.

My problem is, is that I didn't even receive a tracking # yet. What is the proof it has been mailed and I should expect it?

I understand how you could not make special shipping arrngement, because your site told me it's already shipped. But if it has been shipped, shouldn't I have received it by now?

Everybody who says I am impatient, how do you not expect me to be impatient? I placed my order on Nov 10th, my shipping estimate was Nov 20th, it's order status changed to "shipped" on the 21st WITHOUT a tracking #, and it's been a week and I haven't received it yet.

Also, Alan, aren't I eligible for the $100 paypal? Since I didn't receive my item within 15 days, I should receive a $100 Paypal payment on top of my ipod nano, correct? It is going to be the 19th day tomorrow... [/color4231d1c70c][/size4231d1c70c]

Trainn-Alan

28-11-2005 19:23:13

The key word is [ia72e6611dd]estimate[/ia72e6611dd]. It does not represent the approximate date or time the item will or has been shipped. Our intent is to have the item shipped by then, a lot of the time it does, sometimes it will not.

[quotea72e6611dd="tvitems"]Also, Alan, aren't I eligible for the $100 paypal? Since I didn't receive my item within 15 days, I should receive a $100 Paypal payment on top of my ipod nano, correct? It is going to be the 19th day tomorrow... [/quotea72e6611dd]

No, we can not control when items are delivered, only when they are shipped. In addition, the time quoted in reference to that policy was 15 [ia72e6611dd]business days[/ia72e6611dd] (which equates to 3 full weeks).

Alan

Veek

28-11-2005 19:26:29

They're working as fast as they can, sending you a free gift, and you still can't be patient? On top of that, you're almost telling them that you're eligible for an extra hundred dollars.

If it was marked shipped, then it was shipped. They have no control over your postal service OR post office.

Relax and wait. And keep in mind that they don't owe you anything extra but what you earned yourself.

akalic

28-11-2005 19:39:19

this worries me, i just hope everything gets shipped, can't things say they're shipped but they dont' make it to you and they can claim that you SHOULD have gotten it?

tracemhunter

28-11-2005 19:42:32

how do they ship? i called fedex because i didnt have a tracking number and wanted to pick it up this week (my status changed to shipped on friday the 25th) and the lady didnt see any packages heading my way. if i could get teh tracking number i would be fine.

Veek

28-11-2005 19:43:16

United States Post Office.

tvitems

28-11-2005 20:47:13

no, They ship usually using UPS ground.

Whatever Alan, it's officially the 12th business day in 15 minutes (including thanksgiving). So if I don't receive it until Friday, I will receive a $100 paypal payment?

I still hope I receive it tomorrow...

jMuss

28-11-2005 20:55:35

Yeah mine changed to shipped on friday too. I was hoping to get it tomorrow but now Im not too sure. Oh well its still free!

Veek

28-11-2005 21:02:16

[quoted415e30fc8="tvitems"]no, They ship usually using UPS ground.

Whatever Alan, it's officially the 12th business day in 15 minutes (including thanksgiving). So if I don't receive it until Friday, I will receive a $100 paypal payment?

I still hope I receive it tomorrow...[/quoted415e30fc8]

My video iPod came via USPS. However, it seemed to have been ordered via Amazon.com since that's the box it came in.

Airkat

28-11-2005 21:55:17

Sounds like someone is being greedy here. There are people in worse situations.

I know in this area UPS sucks, maybe its lost in their system? Maybe they tried to deliver to the wrong addy? Maybe someone intercepted and signed for it?

..or maybe trainn didn't send it.. who knows, but stop getting so uppity, I dont think this is a situation that warrants it. And now you want another 100$ on top...

lishakes headli

yourfantasy

28-11-2005 22:09:55

Hey try this one on for size

I ordered the nano on October 27th. Estimated shipping Nov. 6th

Received nothing but waited patiently. Nov. 14th placed a support ticket.

3 days later got a response saying my order would be reviewed. A day later they said they would reship my item. No idea what happened to the original.

Nov. 27th they said the reshipment was authorized and I would receive it Wednesday of this week which is Nov. 30th.

Little more than a month of order troubles! Man. Alan, am I eligible for the 100 dollars?

Aurelius

28-11-2005 22:37:47

guys.. just be happy they're giving you the ipod... dont' demand so damn much...

silentvixen

29-11-2005 07:00:45

[quotedec3098716="Aurelius"]guys.. just be happy they're giving you the ipod... dont' demand so damn much...[/quotedec3098716]

I've noticed the post marks on my stuff being at least a week after it says "shipped" both times I got things from them. They have that guarantee and then out and out lie to avoid paying out. Sucks that the one good company has to turn out just like the rest.

Bottom line Don't say you'll do something when you actually won't! The guarantee is a crock. I bet NO ONE has EVER gotten it!

shamash

29-11-2005 07:10:58

A week isnt 15 days..

And it's not like Trainn is scamming anyone. I've always gotten paypal on Wednesday morning, promptly, in full. It takes longer to send out items.

And by "shipped", I would think they mean they paid for it to be sent. Then, the sender takes a few days to get it ready and sent out.

konohagreen

29-11-2005 09:00:39

my status for my 4gig nano changed to "shipped" on Nov 5th. That was more than 3 weeks ago. It doesn't take 3 weeks to ship anything anywhere in the US. I don't even care about the $100. I just want my nano. Trainn hasn't answered the support ticket that I sent in almost two weeks ago (11/16) and I'm starting to worry that they never will.

yourfantasy

29-11-2005 11:36:39

[quoted8bf299f73="Aurelius"]guys.. just be happy they're giving you the ipod... dont' demand so damn much...[/quoted8bf299f73]

The thing is...we expect to have our orders done, since we completed the requirements. We did our part. It is discouraging when it takes Trainn so long to do theirs.

I will be elated when my ipod arrives. Keyword "when".

ditto_mark

29-11-2005 11:58:04

[quote0858173ed5="tvitems"]no, They ship usually using UPS ground.

I still hope I receive it tomorrow...[/quote0858173ed5]

Personally, I wouldn't offer you anything. Keep bitching and making these pointless posts...they really help your case.

tvitems

29-11-2005 15:25:17

You say that now....

But if the same thing happened to you, you would be "bitchin" too... Mark my words.

I still didn't receive it today. This is crap.

I feel scammed.

They say they sent it via UPS ground, which is 3-5 Days shipping and I still haven't received it after more than a week after it's order status changed to shipped.

Also, the thing that scares me more is that Trainn-Alan doesn't respond to the shipping complaints. It looks like he sees them, but he doesn't do anything to fix them or reply to them.
Trainn-Alan was online last that I know of (he commented last in this forum) today at 255PM. That was after all these complaints in this thread about Trainn's shipments came up. Why didn't he care to put a comment willing to help or at least defend the business or corporation he works for and is a rep for?
I don't know.... Train is starting to get shady and shady as time passes by.

I even sent them emails and haven't been answered. This is ridiculous.
I hear everytime people saying they get responses almost instantly from Trainn, I don't get responses from them for at least 3-5 days if I even do at all.

I just hope I get my stuff I worked for soon...

and for all those poeple who think that us complaining are just selfish and impatient, think again. It sucks being scammed, and that's how we feel because there is no proof our items have been shipped and if we will even receive it or not. You guys keep saying "it's free, be patient" or something. It's not free. We spent a lot of time and ahrd work tryting to get refs. And how do we know if we will even get it if there is no proof and if there is sufficient evidence that our stuff haven't even been shipped when said so?

If I was a rep of a corporation and saw so many complaints about the corporation, I would do all I can to solve them and to make the customers happy. In this case we are kind of like customers, except we payed them by referrals.

Well, I don't care about the $100 as long as I get my nano as promised. But I still think out of gratitude Trancendent Innovations should follow up on their gaurantee, they are making their company look bad if they don't. I think it's ridiculous that companies make certain gaurantees that make customers feel safe and then don't follow up on them. It would be ridiculous if they don't.

Well that is all I have to say for now...

What else can I say besides I hope I receive my ipod tomorrow?

ilanbg

29-11-2005 15:35:27

[quote94807f13c5]What else can I say besides I hope I receive my ipod tomorrow?[/quote94807f13c5]
Just thought I'd stick that up there before I told you to stop whining.

Stop whining.

phormat

29-11-2005 15:48:40

you know that last thursday was a holiday right?

Trainn-Alan

29-11-2005 15:52:06

[quote048291d4ac]Why didn't he care to put a comment willing to help or at least defend the business or corporation he works for and is a rep for? [/quote048291d4ac]

What can I do? I don't own the shipping companies or Apple (where your item is coming from) and can only go by what they say. There's not a thing I can say that will "solve everything" and at this point, I am just waiting for those who are receiving the items to start posting that they received their items. Until you receive your item, that's the only thing that will appease you in the time being.

[quote048291d4ac] I even sent them emails and haven't been answered. This is ridiculous. [/quote048291d4ac]

You've received 6 replies to your 7 emails from the last month. The only one that is unanswered was the one from last night at 741pm.

[quote048291d4ac]It sucks being scammed, and that's how we feel because there is no proof our items have been shipped and if we will even receive it or not. [/quote048291d4ac]

Look up the word, you apparently do not know the meaning of it.

[quote048291d4ac]If I was a rep of a corporation and saw so many complaints about the corporation, I would do all I can to solve them and to make the customers happy. [/quote048291d4ac]

I encourage you to try and see how well things hold up and how quick you are to solve EVERY issue when hundreds of people are contacting your company every day each acting as if the matter is a life and death issue. You can't please everyone and [without prejudice], you happened to be that person.

Alan

tvitems

29-11-2005 15:54:51

[quote979a820354="phormat"]you know that last thursday was a holiday right?[/quote979a820354]

Yes, including thursday it has been a good 6 business days. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Monday, Tuesday. Tomorrow will be the 7th.

tvitems

29-11-2005 16:30:56

Alan, I am sorry I said what I said but you need to understand all of us are frustrated. I understand how Trainn must feel too getting all of these complaints, but to maintain it's great reputation and everything they must take some action to make it a better business than what it was ever, so you guys get max people and beat the competitors.

I have another question... I am sorry to be just shooting a bunch of questions at you, but after a long period of time I have been starting to get a little curious, but that is normal for any business or corporation to have some poeple like that... [ba6ab163608]Could you please explain to me how my some poeple's tracking #'s, including mine, aren't "available"? I mean don't you guys get the tracking #'s no matter what company it is, whether it's shipped via UPS, FEDEX, DHL, and USPS? What does "not available" mean exactly?[/ba6ab163608]

I just want to make it clear that I do not hate Transcendent Innovations. I still think they are the best freebie corporation. Transcendent Innovations is a great corporation or business and I hope you guys expand and become an even better, quicker, and more reliable business than it currently is. That way you guys will be the next big corporation (get more customers or whatever you call them than Freepay) and will be much more successful. Just wanted to make it clear that I do not hate it, still prefer it over freepay, but would love if it became better and more reliable than it currently is, and I am sure everyone would love to see that happen.

Thanks Alan, Thanks Trainn-Support, and Thanks to Transcendent Innovations for putting up with my crap and handling situations a little more efficiently.

Sorry in advance for being a pain in the ass Alan. lol

akalic

29-11-2005 17:52:01

[quote9573cf6124="tvitems"]Sorry in advance for being a pain in the ass Alan. lol[/quote9573cf6124]

roll I don't see how you can complain so much but have a 100% mood swing, from saying you feel scammed by trainn to making a sincere apology to Alan himself. Boggles the mind...

It's obvious you're looking for your item and i don't think trainn would hold it back from you on purpose, they've already stated that items would be backordered.

tvitems

29-11-2005 18:24:30

lol.... I feel scammed, i am still saying that, but that is only as of now.

I mean if I receive it tomorrow I would feel like a jackass accusing them of being scammers.

Veek

29-11-2005 19:15:27

If you receive it any day, you should feel like a jackass for accusing them as scammers.

nusqax

29-11-2005 19:22:03

why dont you all stop whining and shut the fuck up.

TRAINN is doing you all a favor by giving you these ipods for [u5025d88d2c]free[/u5025d88d2c]. you have no right to demand anything, especially since you even pay for the ipods. they are one of the most reliable freebie sites out there, and they get you your gifts weeks before any other site.

if you dont like it, go bitch to some other freebie site.

Arti

29-11-2005 19:25:04

[quote075b973912="nusqax"]why dont you all stop whining and shut the fuck up.

TRAINN is doing you all a favor by giving you these ipods for [u075b973912]free[/u075b973912]. you have no right to demand anything, especially since you even pay for the ipods. they are one of the most reliable freebie sites out there, and they get you your gifts weeks before any other site.

if you dont like it, go bitch to some other freebie site.[/quote075b973912]

Dude, we are not getting these items for free. We spend time and money doing these offers and getting other people to do them. In the end, Trainn makes money. If they make money from sending iPods out, they are not free by any means.

That being said, Trainn is a great company. I'm not complaining about Trainn, just about these guys who seem to think that freebie companies are doing us a favor when we are the ones supplying their revenue.

Trainn-Alan

29-11-2005 20:12:00

[quoteeb6f92cdd7="silentvixen"]I've noticed the post marks on my stuff being at least a week after it says "shipped" both times I got things from them. They have that guarantee and then out and out lie to avoid paying out. Sucks that the one good company has to turn out just like the rest.[/quoteeb6f92cdd7]

I don't know what happened in your case, but even given the extra week, I would assume it was still within the time frame mentioned. 15 business days is a long time (depending on when the order is placed, that can be anywhere from 19 to 21 days) and other then the recent iPod backorder and Xbox 360 Pre-orders, I don't think there's been an order sit for 10 business much less the 15.

[quoteeb6f92cdd7]Could you please explain to me how my some poeple's tracking #'s, including mine, aren't "available"? I mean don't you guys get the tracking #'s no matter what company it is, whether it's shipped via UPS, FEDEX, DHL, and USPS? What does "not available" mean exactly?[/quoteeb6f92cdd7]

We always receive something whether it is a reference, batch, or tracking number, but when it's "not available," that means we've gotten a batch or reference number that would only be useful to us or the shipper. Since it would do no good to you, it doesn't get posted.

For example, a shipment with a batch number might be confirmed as shipped to like below.

AUI88501 - 2005/11/20 - MA107LL/A - 30 orders/30 shipped
- 001 - Memphis, TN 1 ordered/1 shipped
- 002 - Chicago, IL 1 ordered/1 shipped
- 003 - San Francisco, CA 1 ordered/1 shipped
- 004 - Tyler, Tx 1 ordered/1 shipped
- 005 - Jackson, WY 1 ordered/1 shipped

Seeing as we're told they're shipped, the status is updated. If there's a problem we simply refer back to batch and the order can be looked into.

Alan

hehehhehe

29-11-2005 20:39:26

[quote17a4ad2df6="nusqax"]why dont you all stop whining and shut the fuck up.

TRAINN is doing you all a favor by giving you these ipods for [u17a4ad2df6]free[/u17a4ad2df6]. you have no right to demand anything, especially since you even pay for the ipods. they are one of the most reliable freebie sites out there, and they get you your gifts weeks before any other site.

if you dont like it, go bitch to some other freebie site.[/quote17a4ad2df6]
Completely agree. You are bitching like you bought the thing, when they're still "gifts" whether you paid some money to get the refs or not. You want 2-3 day delivery? Go fucking order it at Amazon.

( oops Sorry for my cursing but I can't believe that guy is saying he got scammed.)

akalic

29-11-2005 20:40:00

I'm sure trainn has never had the intention to backorder or to send shipments late. It falls all into the nature of managing freebies and a website. I mean if you wait so patiently for others to green you, what harm does it do to you to wait a week or two for a 300+ retail freebie..

Arti

29-11-2005 20:45:38

[quote0de7024316="hehehhehe"]Completely agree. You are bitching like you bought the thing, when they're still "gifts" whether you paid some money to get the refs or not. You want 2-3 day delivery? Go fucking order it at Amazon.

( oops Sorry for my cursing but I can't believe that guy is saying he got scammed.)[/quote0de7024316]
While I disagree with the guy complaining so much, I maintain that if you spend your time and money providing Trainn with revenue, they are obligated to uphold their end of the bargain by sending you the item. It is not like they're gracing you with their holy generosity. You provide them revenue, and they give you an item. That's the deal.

Trainn-Alan

29-11-2005 21:01:13

[quote162ff366ba="hehehhehe"]While I disagree with the guy complaining so much, I maintain that if you spend your time and money providing Trainn with revenue, they are obligated to uphold their end of the bargain by sending you the item. It is not like they're gracing you with their holy generosity. You provide them revenue, and they give you an item. That's the deal.[/quote162ff366ba]

No one ever said the items weren't being shipped out, the complaint, which has been blown way out of control, was that the item did not arrive yet.

Alan

tvitems

29-11-2005 21:02:59

WOW.... you guys still don't get it...

I was just explaining that I felt like I was going to be scammed because I have not received my item nor my tracking #. I WAS UNAWARE THAT THEY DON'T GET TRACKING #'S IF SHIPPED IN BATCHES. Thanks to Alan, he cleared it all up and now I feel that my item has really been shipped. I thought they receive and post tracking #s for EVERY PACKAGE and post them up, and if mine wasn't available that must mean they didn't send it out... But I was wrong, because I didn't know they didn't get tracking #'s if sent out in batches.

okay look, I BY ANY MEANS DID NOT ACCUSE TRAINN OF BEING SCAMMERS, at least my intentions were not to. AS YOU COULD SEE IN MY POST MADE AT 730 PM ON NOV. 29TH, I SAID THAT I STILL LIKE TRAINN AS A BUSINESS OR CORPORATION. I DID NOT CALL THEM SCAMMERS!!!! I TRIED CLEARING THAT UP BUT APPARENTLY YOU GUYS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND...

Thanks for all the negative karma for no reason guys...

You guys should be the one's getting a lot of negative karma.... your the ones sparking arguements and are being rude in this case....

so I get negative karma for asking Trainn-Alan a question or for keeping users updated of my status on their freebie sites? That is kind of lame guys....

whatever....
I am just glad to know that it really has been shipped.

ill keep you guys updated if I receive it or not tomorrow.

Thanks Alan for clearing everything up man...

tvitems

29-11-2005 21:10:53

[quote00270e827f="Arti"][quote00270e827f="hehehhehe"]While I disagree with the guy complaining so much, I maintain that if you spend your time and money providing Trainn with revenue, they are obligated to uphold their end of the bargain by sending you the item. It is not like they're gracing you with their holy generosity. You provide them revenue, and they give you an item. That's the deal.[/quote00270e827f]

No one ever said the items weren't being shipped out, the complaint, which has been blown way out of control, was that the item did not arrive yet.

Alan[/quote00270e827f]

yeah Alan is right. It got too out of hand and poeple took it for as we were saying it as a fact other than a question type thing...

Arti

29-11-2005 21:55:40

[quotebadd027ecf="Trainn-Alan"]No one ever said the items weren't being shipped out, the complaint, which has been blown way out of control, was that the item did not arrive yet.

Alan[/quotebadd027ecf]

Oh, I know. It's just that there are people acting like Trainn is like a charity that gives out iPods when in fact you guys are a business. We do earn our items. They are rightfully ours. In return, we get money for you guys.

I love Trainn, by the way. Nothing wrong with making a little money.

tvitems

29-11-2005 22:05:54

yeah thats true... they did act like they were just handing it out like charity.... we do earn our items, that's what I was trying to say too...

whatever, that's how some poeple are... and I went from +3 karma to -4 karma for no reason...

mistertomlinson

30-11-2005 00:58:32

Jesus Christ... I stop checking this thread for a day and, damn!

tvitems

30-11-2005 03:58:08

have fun reading everything. lol... will take you a while probably lol

tracemhunter

30-11-2005 04:21:39

stop yelling tvitems. there is no sense in yelling...ever.

ditto_mark

30-11-2005 07:10:58

Alan,
I'd be more then happy to take tvitems' ipod. I promise not to bitch, whine, complain, or harrass you for it too!

roll

-Ditto

tvitems

30-11-2005 10:33:38

I am not yelling... lol...

a bunch of thread crappers started flaming me in a thread I made and I end up getting -8 karma from +2. that's kinda unfair and sucky...

-9 nowlilili

this is really unfair...

Bender

30-11-2005 11:12:26

Wow, this was an angry thread. I hope everything feels better now.

tvitems

30-11-2005 11:27:48

lol + karma for you since you are new.

welcome to freeipodguide!

I would highly recommend completing a site run by Transcendent Innovations. You could count on their support and it is 10 x faster than freepay.

ilanbg

30-11-2005 13:11:57

[quote773883bb5c="tvitems"]lol + karma for you since you are new.[/quote773883bb5c]

[quote773883bb5c="tvitems"]a bunch of thread crappers started flaming me in a thread I made and I end up getting -8 karma from +2. that's kinda unfair and sucky...

-9 nowlilili

this is really unfair...[/quote773883bb5c]

Karma isn't important. And neither are you.

tvitems

30-11-2005 16:53:44

urgh... I still didn't receive my ipod nano.
[b8c4fe1ff74]
Alan, do you think it might have gotten shipped a little later as expected or something?
[/b8c4fe1ff74]
Thanks

wolverine13

30-11-2005 18:51:41

The order was actually reversed and cancelled...you're not getting it anymore....sorry bro

You were too annoying

ilanbg

30-11-2005 19:33:01

lol

KeithA

30-11-2005 19:54:57

Has anybody noticed Alan's sig?

[quotea0e6b7e61d]Please do not use the board (via public post or pm) for important account specific inquiries as we may not be able to view each thread or PM and your request may go unanswered. Please use the methods we have made available on the sites and someone will assist you as soon as possible.[/quotea0e6b7e61d]