Alan, Can you tell me why. . .?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26792

stueybaby17

19-11-2005 20:40:29

I submitted my account for approval and after about 12 days I logged on to find that my account had been placed on hold. All my refs accounts were placed on hold also. I wasn't sure why and I contacted trainn, they said that i had created multiple accounts, but i hadn't created multiple accounts so i contacted trainn again. I explained that my family members had created the accounts, and they told me that they would have a supervisor check my account.

I was just wondering what would make it look like I created multiple accounts. And what I could do to help fix it. I was thinking that it may be because of how I got my referals, I actually had gone to my relatives houses (aunt, uncle, mam, cousin, and girlfriend) and i told them about yourfreevideoipods.com. I logged onto my account on their computer and showed them what it looked like and they said they would do a referal for me. so I copied the link closed IE and let them go to work on pasting the link, signing up and completing the offers.

Or maybe because they used a computer in my house to log onto their account. It was my sisters birthday and I had asked them how they were doing with their accounts and they had logged onto the accounts on my parents computer which shares the same ip address.

I had also logged on from a public computer at school.

Each person completed the offer using their own name, address, and ip address, but they have all been put on hold.

Any ideas why, or what I can do to be taken off hold with my referals still credited, or what might happen now, or how long it will take? It's been a while since I last received information from trainn. Should I contact them again and explain what might have happened?

Arti

20-11-2005 00:07:24

Obviously it is sketchy if they see both you and a ref with the same last name log in to the same computer. You shouldn't be surprised. It's only an issue if Trainn doesn't credit you back.

Airkat

20-11-2005 00:20:07

yeah, its weird, almost all these "I lost credit" threads have a story along these lines. I would think everyone would know that at the minimum they log the registration IP and the IP of all logins after and cross-reference...

Trainn-Support

20-11-2005 02:34:30

Simply logging in will not cause a problem.

If you would like to pm me your member information, I would be glad to look into the situation for you.

stueybaby17

20-11-2005 06:11:41

[quotea7be3e3a95="Trainn-Support"]Simply logging in will not cause a problem.

If you would like to pm me your member information, I would be glad to look into the situation for you.[/quotea7be3e3a95]

Thats what i thought. . . and I did pm my member info.

Thanks

Blink182=Gone

20-11-2005 10:37:07

[quoteee9f1b39da="stueybaby17"][quoteee9f1b39da="Trainn-Support"]Simply logging in will not cause a problem.

If you would like to pm me your member information, I would be glad to look into the situation for you.[/quoteee9f1b39da]

Thats what i thought. . . and I did pm my member info.

Thanks[/quoteee9f1b39da]

...hope you get your account back soon, stuey...

RonnyMAC

20-11-2005 19:38:53

If people do get put on hold, what are the chances of them getting taken off hold and how long and tedious is the process?

stueybaby17

22-11-2005 12:06:01

I get too anxious. . . I wish i could just chill out and not check to see if I have a post here or a PM every 15 min -/

stueybaby17

26-11-2005 19:40:08

[quote14d3a0fcce="Trainn-Support"]Simply logging in will not cause a problem.

If you would like to pm me your member information, I would be glad to look into the situation for you.[/quote14d3a0fcce]

Any Info yet?

stueybaby17

26-11-2005 20:06:04

It seems like I'm just talking to myself now. . . but incase anybody is following.

I havn't gotten a resonse from a trainn supervisor like my email said I would and it's been 2 weeks.

Trainn-Support has not contacted me either.

I'm a very anxious person so I went ahead and contacted trainn again with and email further explaining the situation. It was very similiar to the topic post of this thread.

Now i'm just waiting to see what happens.

stueybaby17

29-11-2005 10:05:17

My account and 3 of my refs have been taken off hold. But not the other 2. . . not sure why. . .

Well it's a start

RonnyMAC

29-11-2005 20:00:00

I had a referral in the same situation and he had no idea why 3 of his refs were kept on hold after his was taken off hold.