Would Like Suggestion for Point-Based YourFreeVideoIpods

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=26340

dshap

13-11-2005 13:06:40

Am I interpreting this point-based system thing correctly?

I could sit down with my credit card, sign up for all of the offers I needed to in 1 day, and be ready for approval once they all credit in a few days (or however long it says they need to credit) ?

If this is true and people have done it, I would like suggestions on what offers to do to make it so I have to pay the least amount of money. Can anyone here who has done the whole process post each offer that they did and how much they had to pay for it so I can try to formulate the best combination?

Thanks so much.

Daggoth

13-11-2005 13:39:20

Technically we do not talk about "cancelling offers" or lowest price. Just do the ones you are interested.

Stamps, Tickle, AOL, Blockbuster, Ultima Patch, Trimlife, Video Profesor, and Pet ChewsX

Sweeney2066

13-11-2005 14:36:58

[quote407f6e497f="dshap"]Am I interpreting this point-based system thing correctly?

I could sit down with my credit card, sign up for all of the offers I needed to in 1 day, and be ready for approval once they all credit in a few days (or however long it says they need to credit) ?

If this is true and people have done it, I would like suggestions on what offers to do to make it so I have to pay the least amount of money. Can anyone here who has done the whole process post each offer that they did and how much they had to pay for it so I can try to formulate the best combination?

Thanks so much.[/quote407f6e497f] I made a chart of how much points they give and price for freeflashipods. Then I realized how much more you can make with a referral account and said screw it. Do referrals first then point based to make the most money/free things.