TRAINN PROBLEM! (Suggestions?)_

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25529

skittles711

01-11-2005 20:53:28

i did a offer on freevideoipods.com (Earthlink) and it hasnt greened for me yet. its been like over 15 days.

its on my credit card bill i already filed a missing credit request a long time ago.

So i pmed alan 3 days ago and he hasn't responded to me.....

What should i do?

compuguru

01-11-2005 20:55:04

The only thing you can do Wait. ('

BTW Shouldn't this be in the Transcendent Innovations Forum?

halfbreed

01-11-2005 21:05:18

You pmed alan? You didn't even try a support ticket? These forums aren't supposed to be the main way to contact Alan lol. Use their site to contact them.

theysayjump

01-11-2005 21:09:17

Yeah not only is this in the wrong forum but it says in Alan's sig that you shouldn't use this forum as a means of communication about your account(s).

Moved from Off-Topic to Trainn.

jan

01-11-2005 21:40:56

Yah, go and file a support ticket first, or at least from now on do it first they usually get back to you within 2-3 days.Trainn has great customer support.Alan should be like a last resort.

shamash

02-11-2005 06:43:49

2-3 days? lol! they always get back to me within an hour.

skittles711

02-11-2005 10:28:58

[quote859196ccfd="shamash"]2-3 days? lol! they always get back to me within an hour.[/quote859196ccfd]
okay thats really great want a cookie?
why do you always post stupid shit on my threads...

theres a bragging section somewhere else idiot

neways this is shitty

hkartadi

02-11-2005 12:51:00

I did a tickle.com (lovehappen) offer at trainn site. Supposed to be instant credit, but I already waited 10 days and still no credit.
My credit card already been charged too....

Submitted a request credit form 3 days ago... still now news.

skittles711

02-11-2005 14:27:01

[quoteb79df02027="hkartadi"]I did a tickle.com (lovehappen) offer at trainn site. Supposed to be instant credit, but I already waited 10 days and still no credit.
My credit card already been charged too....

Submitted a request credit form 3 days ago... still now news.[/quoteb79df02027]

[quoteb79df02027="jan"]Yah, go and file a support ticket first, or at least from now on do it first they usually get back to you within 2-3 days.Trainn has great customer support.Alan should be like a last resort.[/quoteb79df02027]

ya i submitted my request credit a long time ago too....no response

and the first resort isn't working too well neither is the last resort......

hkartadi

03-11-2005 13:40:16

I dunno what to do. We only can submit request credit offer and not a support ticket as it already stated in TOS.

We can only just wait... I guess

hehehhehe

04-11-2005 09:09:55

I have a guy who signed up under me about 50 days ago, he has done several offers and put in a ticket for the last one. He puts in tickets for manual credit but they seem to never get answered. How come they don't answer?

skittles711

04-11-2005 11:18:25

i think trainn's customer support just blows

Trainn-Alan

04-11-2005 11:34:11

[quote61b03a2561="hehehhehe"]I have a guy who signed up under me about 50 days ago, he has done several offers and put in a ticket for the last one. He puts in tickets for manual credit but they seem to never get answered. How come they don't answer?[/quote61b03a2561]

They do get answered, it's likely they're not giving you the whole story.

Alan

Trainn-Alan

04-11-2005 11:41:04

[quote6a2a79ce16="skittles711"]i think trainn's customer support just blows[/quote6a2a79ce16]

The reason why your offer completion hasn't been confirmed is because you gave us no information to reference when we contact the advertiser.

Alan

priggy

04-11-2005 13:08:21

guys stop being idiots. I've had both good and bad experiences with trainn but you have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Before you start flaming the company make sure you 1) actually did the offer, 2) waited the right amount of time 3) sent in a missing credit which includes your confirmation e-mail (freepay once told me to include the headers, probably a good idea with trainn too) and 4) given them some time to look into it. My missing credit requests have been taking forever but they've recently started updating the credit request page to show what's going on (it says things like pending verification and might even give a date). If you're still not satisfied, that's fine, but don't start bitching when you haven't even followed the common-sense rules. Then you just look like a moron.

ae804

04-11-2005 16:02:10

Ok, I'm that guy that "did an signed up 50 days ago". I've completed 3 different offers. I have sent in 2 manual credit request. I have even pm'd alen and have had no responce back from him. The latest offer I did was stamps.com (instant right?) well... it's been 3 and a half weeks since i requested manual credit (i waited 2 days after i signed up for stamps). Manual credit has been sitting on "Pending" for 2 and a half of those three weeks. I thought when i requested credit it said "We'll get this taken care of in 7 - 10 days." I'm not saying I should have recieved credit initially (one offer I was denied for the card, the second I lost the e-mail conformation and the last I had to sign up with a different e-mail address than my account), but i am saying that this has been way too long to get conformation from Stamps.com.

skittles711

04-11-2005 21:09:38

[quote9be898d756="Trainn-Alan"][quote9be898d756="skittles711"]i think trainn's customer support just blows[/quote9be898d756]

The reason why your offer completion hasn't been confirmed is because you gave us no information to reference when we contact the advertiser.

Alan[/quote9be898d756]

i dont even remember where to get that information. i gave you my account. EARTHLINK should be able to track down the date and time of when i signed up.

how am i going to know when you contacted them? shouldn't you know when you contacted them?

skittles711

04-11-2005 21:15:39

[quote95f4cbaa34="priggy"]guys stop being idiots. I've had both good and bad experiences with trainn but you have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Before you start flaming the company make sure you 1) actually did the offer, 2) waited the right amount of time 3) sent in a missing credit which includes your confirmation e-mail (freepay once told me to include the headers, probably a good idea with trainn too) and 4) given them some time to look into it. My missing credit requests have been taking forever but they've recently started updating the credit request page to show what's going on (it says things like pending verification and might even give a date). If you're still not satisfied, that's fine, but don't start bitching when you haven't even followed the common-sense rules. Then you just look like a moron.[/quote95f4cbaa34]

i think we've followed the rules alright. filed missing credit report....waited forever...
i think after that its reasonable enough to post something about it....and theres many other people that joined in on the complaint...
so don't tell us what to do or not... dumb ass...thats what this section is for...to bitch when something or someone isnt doing what they're suppose to do

compuguru

04-11-2005 21:20:48

I had 3 refs submit credit requests, and after about two weeks, they got credit. Just make sure you be as complete as you can when you submit a missing credit request. I think that the delay is the advertiser, not Trainn. shrug

skittles711

04-11-2005 21:32:25

[quote7e6435b384="compuguru"]I had 3 refs submit credit requests, and after about two weeks, they got credit. Just make sure you be as complete as you can when you submit a missing credit request. I think that the delay is the advertiser, not Trainn. shrug[/quote7e6435b384]

i think since trainn is new they should have at least a better response time like gratis, that way their repuations will build up. these delays are costing us money on subscriptions we signed up for too.

compuguru

04-11-2005 21:41:02

They have hired new people that start next week. I think they are getting swamped, and the whole process will speed up a bit next week. Also, you shouldn't complain about paying for subscriptions, you should be legitemetly interested in the offer, not just signing up to complete the site. Signing up with the intention to cancel soon after is fraud. ;)

skittles711

04-11-2005 22:00:36

[quote909ce9072b="compuguru"]They have hired new people that start next week. I think they are getting swamped, and the whole process will speed up a bit next week. Also, you shouldn't complain about paying for subscriptions, you should be legitemetly interested in the offer, not just signing up to complete the site. Signing up with the intention to cancel soon after is fraud. ;)[/quote909ce9072b]

lol im as interested like 90% of the people with their offers that they completed licoughli. thats why i haven't canceled. wink

i might just stop doing trainn from for now (if i dont get credited) since its not going smoothly with me.

skittles711

05-11-2005 08:33:44

Okay this is what i got from trainn

"We do not buckle to baseless accusations and will gladly give our side of the issue. The reason that your completion has not been confirmed is because you gave us nothing to confirm the account with.

We request the information on that page for a reason and without it in it's entirety, we cannot verify the sign-up."

last sentence reads kinda strange. anyways. it would help if they would tell me what information they are lacking that way mabe i could give them it, instead of just telling me that they're not giving us credit due to lack of information. fking bs

KeithA

05-11-2005 11:00:01

[quote1ca7550401="skittles711"]Okay this is what i got from trainn

"We do not buckle to baseless accusations and will gladly give our side of the issue. The reason that your completion has not been confirmed is because you gave us nothing to confirm the account with.

We request the information on that page for a reason and without it in it's entirety, we cannot verify the sign-up."

last sentence reads kinda strange. anyways. it would help if they would tell me what information they are lacking that way mabe i could give them it, instead of just telling me that they're not giving us credit due to lack of information. fking bs[/quote1ca7550401]

Your situation sucks, but it's more complex than you're giving Trainn credit for. I don't know if you're going to get what you want out of this, but here are a few hints to help you in the future

1) Always read the terms and conditions. Read each offer's terms and read each free site operator's terms. If the terms and conditions are only displayed on a splash page or after completing the offer, copy and save them for future reference.

2) Save (meticulously) all correspondence related to free stuff. This includes any and all confirmation emails and correspondence with traders.

3) Maintain detailed records of every action you take related to free sites, including the dates you open an account with each site, whether you've received credit for your own offer, who you're doing the site for, and how many referrals you have completed. I have an Excel sheet I use for this; PM me if you want it.

4) Be patient. Instead of publicly accusing any given site or advertiser of fraud or unfair treatment, post the facts and be open to others' input.

Anyway, good luck getting your situation resolved.

tsanghan

05-11-2005 18:16:11

i havent heard anything bad about trainn
all positive i emailed them once about changing my account from points to referral system i got response in 1 day lol

DarkKenshinX

13-11-2005 14:07:58

Don't do an offer with EarthLink. It's been said to be complete bullshit.