Xbox 360s, 2nd shipment

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24472

autiger

17-10-2005 20:33:31

Ok, so I just looked at 3604free to see whether or not anything new had come up like being able to order my game and what not, and I looked at the rewards tab and noticed that it now says the system bundles are a preorder for 3rd shipment....

I was just curious if Trainn could please shed some light on the shipping situation for the 2nd batch of 360s, i.e., when can those in the 2nd batch be expecting their systems? also will I be notified by e-mail about ordering a game?? or how will that work? also when do you think we'll be able to order our games (not that I'm really anxious, I am hoping that Microsoft will have pretty much finalized the launch titles, so I'll know which game to order!)?? Thanks!!

Scarface

17-10-2005 20:41:17

wow... you must really want your 360 lol

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=24254
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23872
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23773

codex avellum

17-10-2005 21:02:01

yeah really. lol. ive seen 3 threads started by you.

alan said they would email you later this month asking what game you would like. you should really read the threads you start

autiger

17-10-2005 21:30:56

[quote71415e5a11="codex avellum"]yeah really. lol. ive seen 3 threads started by you.

alan said they would email you later this month asking what game you would like. you should really read the threads you start[/quote71415e5a11]

i honestly do read the threads i start, but it's kind of disheartening when things are posted in there that really don't have much to do with the shipping, like people asking where trainn is on approvals and such....so i just try to start a new one to get an answer from the trainn folks.......but sorry to bother you all with starting new threads, but this is my last freebie ever, so please understand why i am so adamant about wanting to know about when it will come in, as it will finally mark the end of a difficult journey for me (getting enough refs and not having many of my friends help)....so please bear with me a little longer, but i DO check the threads i start (and if you read them you should notice that a few weeks ago it was mentioned that the 2nd batch may be a little after a week after launch, but since we are closer to launch and trainn probably knows more about how many xbox 360s they'll be getting i figured i'd ask again....plus i'll be out of town after the launch so another reason I need to know is so I can make arrangements to try to get the thing when delivered... have a good one folks.

shamash

18-10-2005 06:05:43

why is it dishearening when people dont post about shipping? with verything other than the 360, Trainn ships in around 2-4 days after ordering. most people who went for the 360 knew it was going to be a wait and [b026ce3ab9f]being patient about it[/b026ce3ab9f] P

seriously, i can understand you wanting your last freebie, but you just have to calm down and wait. you wait to be approved in a line before the people who submit before you, you wait to be shipped in a line before the people who ordered before you.

autiger

18-10-2005 09:25:52

[quotebdaedd1814="shamash"]why is it dishearening when people dont post about shipping? with verything other than the 360, Trainn ships in around 2-4 days after ordering. most people who went for the 360 knew it was going to be a wait and [bbdaedd1814]being patient about it[/bbdaedd1814] P

seriously, i can understand you wanting your last freebie, but you just have to calm down and wait. you wait to be approved in a line before the people who submit before you, you wait to be shipped in a line before the people who ordered before you.[/quotebdaedd1814]

you are right...and i don't mean to get mad at anyone on hear, so I hope it didn't come across that way (actually I greatly appreciate this community as otherwise I'd still be working on getting the 360). But yeah I was just wondering when I could expect it to ship.....but I will be patient cause it's still another month til launch, but i was just wondering about a rough estimate for a ship date, but i guess i may just have to check my order status and wait til it says shipped.....then i'll know! )