Trainn still shipping 2nd batch of 360s a week after launch?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23773

autiger

09-10-2005 11:39:33

Hello dear friends!

I hope everyone has had a good weekend. I was just curious as to whether or not Trainn was still looking to have the 2nd shipment of 360s go out around a week after launch?? I also was wondering if they still have plenty of the 2nd batch left??

I hope that the second batch will be shipped a week after launch, as I'll be gone for Thanksgiving (probably), but it'd be nice to come back and get my 360 right after that (even though classes start back!!)... also what could be the expected shipping time on the 360, a few days, a week or so?? any insight would be greatly appreciated....I love me some trainn!!

Scarface

09-10-2005 11:44:46

I hope so too, im in the second batch. cant wait for my platinum bundle D

autiger

09-10-2005 11:48:48

[quote7e6703e2ff="Scarface"]I hope so too, im in the second batch. cant wait for my platinum bundle D[/quote7e6703e2ff]

congrats on that man....I admire you for being able to get that many folks, I've struggled with 8, and now that I am pretty much done it looks like my friends may actually sign up......it's crazy....but congrats on that (any idea of what games you want???)

Me, I think I want Perfect Dark Zero, if somehow I get the 10 ref bundle, but if not I will probably drive my happy butt down to walmart and buy it, but the only problem will be i can't afford an extra controller for my buds, but that's where Christmas comes in.....

Scarface

09-10-2005 14:10:40

[quoteca50ff5483="autiger"][quoteca50ff5483="Scarface"]I hope so too, im in the second batch. cant wait for my platinum bundle D[/quoteca50ff5483]

congrats on that man....I admire you for being able to get that many folks, I've struggled with 8, and now that I am pretty much done it looks like my friends may actually sign up......it's crazy....but congrats on that (any idea of what games you want???)

Me, I think I want Perfect Dark Zero, if somehow I get the 10 ref bundle, but if not I will probably drive my happy butt down to walmart and buy it, but the only problem will be i can't afford an extra controller for my buds, but that's where Christmas comes in.....[/quoteca50ff5483]

Did about 2-3 weeks of trading to get that many, ill probly get Perfect Dark Zero and PGR3 (maybe Tony Hawk). Now to start working on yourfreeflatscreen.com )

autiger

10-10-2005 11:09:28

Just wondering where Trainn was on approvals....I am getting a bit anxious, and checking to see if I've been approved helps give me a reason to not study for my midterm and political theory exam ) any insight would be much appreciated...thanks!!

Trainn-Alan

10-10-2005 13:39:26

Yes, that is still the plan, but keep in mind that is the estimate, not the approximate time (could be a sooner, could be a [i898aa3e905]little[/i898aa3e905] longer).

Also, we are up to the 3rd of October in account reviews.

Alan