What happens if people sign up while I am in approval??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23729

autiger

08-10-2005 12:16:22

Does anyone know what happens to referrals if people sign up while I'm in approval?? i have a few friends who may finally decide to sign up, I haven't talked to them in awhile and have since submitted for approval, but they haven't signed up but gave me the I'll check it out later business. But what happens if they do sign up while I am in approval, will they still count as long as my account hasn't been evaluated yet??

Phbs83

08-10-2005 13:40:13

Well, they can sign up ) But they will be wasted referrals if everything is fine with your current referrals. They won't put you on hold or anything for referring more people (I can still refer friends for freeipods.com, but what's the point?). At the same time you won't get a bonus gift or something too )

Trainn-Alan

08-10-2005 13:45:58

If you receive the referrals after your account is reviewed, your new referrals will need to be reviewed.

If you receive them after you submit your request, but before we review it, they will be included in your account reviewed (but please don't make a habit of it).

Alan

autiger

08-10-2005 16:10:11

[quote932c3c4ebf="Trainn-Alan"]If you receive the referrals after your account is reviewed, your new referrals will need to be reviewed.

If you receive them after you submit your request, but before we review it, they will be included in your account reviewed (but please don't make a habit of it).

Alan[/quote932c3c4ebf]

Thanks for the response!