stamps.com crediting now??

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=23452

autiger

04-10-2005 04:45:47

I had earlier posted how I had problems with friends not getting credit with stamps.com and how people had been shying away from it. A few people who have been referrals for me lately though have been signing up for stamps.com and have received their credit instantly. Basically what I was wondering is if the offer seems to credit all the time now, as the two friends of mine who did the offer earlier never received credit and even sent in inquiries for manual credit and apparently won't get the credit even though they signed up and did things correctly (I guess stamps.com had no record of them)......As my luck would have it those two referrals would be the difference between me being able to submit for approval or not..... ?

So if anyone has had experience with stamps.com within the last week or two please let me know if you received the credit or not as maybe I can get some more people to sign up for it, but since they know others haven't gotten credit people are hesistant to sign up for that offer, or any offer at all since they fear losing money..........thanks!

theysayjump

04-10-2005 07:25:05

i believe maybe 2 or 3 of my refs on YFF have done stamps on received instant credit. one ref however when signing up entered his e-mail address wrong (entered a . instead of @ by mistake) and he hasnt received credit yet.

I contacted trainn and they did sort out his e-mail/account etc, but it doesnt look like he will get credit for that offer. (

goofygarber

04-10-2005 08:23:08

I've tried stamps 3 times, and not once recieved credit (I tried 2nd and 3rd times after I hadn't recieved credit for like 2 weeks) and when I emailed trainn all they could tell me is that "there is no record of me completing the offer"

Of course, I recieved the FUCKING STAMPS and the $100 charge on my credit card a week after I NEVER GOT CREDIT.
Fuck that

autiger

04-10-2005 09:00:03

[quotea99ec1673d="goofygarber"]I've tried stamps 3 times, and not once recieved credit (I tried 2nd and 3rd times after I hadn't recieved credit for like 2 weeks) and when I emailed trainn all they could tell me is that "there is no record of me completing the offer"

Of course, I recieved the FUCKING STAMPS and the $100 charge on my credit card a week after I NEVER GOT CREDIT.
Fuck that[/quotea99ec1673d]

yeah i think that the whole no record of someone completing the offer is what happened to my friends. I figure the problem is with stamps.com and not trainn as most of the other offers have credited....it just sucks that those two make the difference in my account right now and have also caused me to be doing this site much longer than I wanted to (they signed up in August)...but please folks keep the responses coming if you have any and thanks to those who have helped already.... )

stoogepid

04-10-2005 11:16:15

[quote9f67648988="goofygarber"]I've tried stamps 3 times, and not once recieved credit (I tried 2nd and 3rd times after I hadn't recieved credit for like 2 weeks) and when I emailed trainn all they could tell me is that "there is no record of me completing the offer"

Fuck that[/quote9f67648988]

It looks like you get a lot of things charged on you. You still making profit with your free sites? wink

StrictlyBallin24

04-10-2005 11:53:29

[quote4e3ce86180="goofygarber"]I've tried stamps 3 times, and not once recieved credit (I tried 2nd and 3rd times after I hadn't recieved credit for like 2 weeks) and when I emailed trainn all they could tell me is that "there is no record of me completing the offer"

Fuck that[/quote4e3ce86180]

Well there's your answer. You should only be doing offers once and Stamps.com has gone the extra measure to make sure you DON'T get credit if you do it a 2nd time or more.

motz

04-10-2005 11:57:11

o man...pwnd

goofygarber

04-10-2005 12:14:43

Strictlyballin - I didn't get credit, so I tried again (same email, same site) and it let me do the transaction again. And again.

goofygarber

04-10-2005 12:15:32

[quoteadfeea2199="stoogepid"][quoteadfeea2199="goofygarber"]I've tried stamps 3 times, and not once recieved credit (I tried 2nd and 3rd times after I hadn't recieved credit for like 2 weeks) and when I emailed trainn all they could tell me is that "there is no record of me completing the offer"

Fuck that[/quoteadfeea2199]

It looks like you get a lot of things charged on you. You still making profit with your free sites? wink[/quoteadfeea2199]

Meh, this is a hobby; I break even but not by much. The nice part is that I get little benefits along the way (domains from doing hosting offers, ect)