just some basic info about trainn

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22923

jamie123

26-09-2005 13:26:47

I have another thread open about crediting with trainn sites, but i'm still a little scared about using them, some of my offers aren't crediting as quick as they should be, so i was wondering if anyone has had experiences with not getting credited, and sending in a credit request, did they ever get their credit? or what happened?

right now i have one offer i did wednesday that still didn't credit, and two referrals that shoudl be credited, and one i completed a few weeks ago i sent in a request, but still haven't gotten anything back

so has anyone here had any bad experiences with trainn and their credit reporting system? or is everyone good?

Sonofshoe

26-09-2005 13:30:55

I used the system, and the system worked great. About a day after I sent it in, I got my credit.

motz

26-09-2005 14:37:12

there are some offers and credit and some don't i haven't had many problems, just once with the tickle IQ offer, which is usually flawless, however blockbuster and the $1/$6 offers are great and usually credit overnight.

goofygarber

26-09-2005 17:24:18

I've gotten instant credit on 6 offers on trainn, best of any site

Aristotle

26-09-2005 19:37:28

I've gotten credit (quickly) on all but one offer I've completed on their site. I still haven't gotten credit for that one offer and don't think I'm going to either.

theysayjump

26-09-2005 19:49:29

3 of my refs on YFF did the stamps.com offer and 2 got credit instantly, but im unsure as to why the other hasnt greened yet.

their CS is 2nd to none. I sent in a support ticket at about 430am and received a reply (not automated) with 7 minutes, i replied back and i received another reply within 10 minutes.

their system is a good system and you shouldnt be worried about using them at all.

jamie123

27-09-2005 13:22:51

[quote0ca9bee8cb="theysayjump"]3 of my refs on YFF did the stamps.com offer and 2 got credit instantly, but im unsure as to why the other hasnt greened yet.

their CS is 2nd to none. I sent in a support ticket at about 430am and received a reply (not automated) with 7 minutes, i replied back and i received another reply within 10 minutes.

their system is a good system and you shouldnt be worried about using them at all.[/quote0ca9bee8cb]

alright,i have two credit reports in so far, one has been in for about 1 week, the other went in yesterday, i'll wait till the site updates tonight, i found out offers usually credit and such around sometime after 5