Getting credit...do they tell you

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=22382

autiger

19-09-2005 20:21:21

Ok, so a few of my referrals have completed offers and put in support requests. Well my question is will Trainn let them know if they don't see my friends as completing an offer so they'll know or will they just be left in the dark? I'm guessing that they'll let them know, that way they can do another offer if they want (which if they don't get credit I have a feeling they won't because many of them feel this is shady...). I was just wondering because it's been awhile since either of my referrals has mentioned anything about trainn telling them what is going on, and I'm getting a bit frustrated since the cutoff for 3604free is probably coming up soon....I wish we'd find out something soon....hopefully we will...I must be patient.

Trainn-Alan

19-09-2005 21:19:47

If they are confirmed the users will receive the offer completion email. If it has been greater then 2 1/2 weeks though and we haven't yet contacted you asking for more info or give a confirmation, more then likely that means that we haven't been able to confirm it.

Alan

autiger

19-09-2005 21:24:50

[quotee35959bb9e="Trainn-Alan"]If they are confirmed the users will receive the offer completion email. If it has been greater then 2 1/2 weeks though and we haven't yet contacted you asking for more info or give a confirmation, more then likely that means that we haven't been able to confirm it.

Alan[/quotee35959bb9e]

Thanks for the quick response....so I am guess that you guys probably haven't been able to confirm their registrations...bummer. (

cyberpunk243

29-09-2005 12:34:21

yeah that does suck.