Alan, Please Respond: Widespread Manual Crediting Problems

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21298

spitznerk

07-09-2005 12:01:33

Alan,

It appears that there are multiple users with refs who have missing credit requests that are simply not getting handled one way or the other (including myself email==kspitz@gmail.comkspitz@gmail.com=kspitz@gmail.comkspitz@gmail.com/email).

Please respond to the group with what we can expect from manual requests? Many of us are sitting are simply waiting on a couple greens to finish your sites.

Here is the thread with a list of folks with manual crediting problems for refs
http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21098

doylnea

07-09-2005 12:05:21

[quoted9e717188b="Trainn Support"]Please do not use the board (via public post or pm) for important account specific inquiries as we may not be able to view each thread or PM and your request may go unanswered. Please use the methods we have made available on the sites and someone will assist you as soon as possible.[/quoted9e717188b]

spitznerk

07-09-2005 12:09:35

[quotee5e44c6c4c="doylnea"][quotee5e44c6c4c="Trainn Support"]Please do not use the board (via public post or pm) for important account specific inquiries as we may not be able to view each thread or PM and your request may go unanswered. Please use the methods we have made available on the sites and someone will assist you as soon as possible.[/quotee5e44c6c4c][/quotee5e44c6c4c]

This is not account specific. It is the culmination of many users (see the thread in my first post) running into the same problems with accounts.

Trainn-Alan

07-09-2005 12:10:08

That is a ridiculous subject as they are not widespread and as doylne we don't deal with account specific problems on message boards so you will need to contact us via email or support ticket.

Alan

Trainn-Alan

07-09-2005 12:12:10

[quote8305dfdd3a="spitznerk"][quote8305dfdd3a="doylnea"][quote8305dfdd3a="Trainn Support"]Please do not use the board (via public post or pm) for important account specific inquiries as we may not be able to view each thread or PM and your request may go unanswered. Please use the methods we have made available on the sites and someone will assist you as soon as possible.[/quote8305dfdd3a][/quote8305dfdd3a]

This is not account specific. It is the culmination of many users (see the thread in my first post) running into the same problems with accounts.[/quote8305dfdd3a]

When you're talking about credits on specific accounts, yes, it is.

In addition, most people ignore the credit request status page and often don't see the results. We put it there for a reason, not just to fill space.

Alan

spitznerk

07-09-2005 12:27:33

Alan- I honestly felt compelled to post because multiple other users cited the same concern I have. I made a point of going looking for users who have had success with manual requests before making this post.

I appreciate your commitment to this forum and your sites and will gladly move this conversation to email.

Natterjak

07-09-2005 22:51:21

What does it mean when the status says "Received" in the credit request ticket?

Aristotle

08-09-2005 04:05:31

probably just that you sent it. maybe it means that they've read it too.

shamash

08-09-2005 06:10:51

Well it probably doesnt mean they read it yet.. I'd say received just means they have it.

Natterjak

08-09-2005 13:19:23

I'm just wondering because one of my refs on yourfreeflatscreen put in a credit request on Aug. 24, and it still says "Received." Is there somewhere else he should be checking for the status (I think the wait time is supposed to be 2 weeks?), or is he looking in the right place?