Received my 3604free cash, still waitin on customer service.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=21280

Rampage575

07-09-2005 04:31:11

Received my paypal this morning for 3604free. Second completed site, but first pay out. My yourfreeflatscreen was put on hold at the last minute 3 weeks ago. Never cheated the system or ever plan on it and they r looking into it, (for 2 weeks now)...hoping they can do for me what they have done to so many i've heard about and help get this problem smoothed over so i can get the 250 i deserve. THANKS TRAINN!

Dude4God

07-09-2005 04:35:13

Trainn CS Sucks when it comes to "investigating" they did that on my account about "not unique" referals for about 2-3 weeks... i gave up on them and foudn new refs... and then they revoked my last refs green... Trainn gets 2 WAYYYYY DOWN in my book

Rampage575

07-09-2005 04:37:48

its not my referrals...its my account. An account was created on my computer but never persued as was my account which i did do. So it was 2 accounts from the same IP but one of them was a roomate logging in just to see what it was all about, and i told him to never do an offer because i would be accused of multiple accounts, but it sent the trigger off anyways...ive read in many places this is fine, just wondering whats taking so long...i know they r busy but its been quite a while

shamash

07-09-2005 06:36:56

That's really weird, as they said multiple times on these forums you can have multiple accounts as long as you only complete 1 offer on 1 account. Hmm / Hopefully you get it soon!

Trainn-Alan

07-09-2005 11:32:26

[quote7282e9600c="Rampage575"]its not my referrals...its my account. An account was created on my computer but never persued as was my account which i did do. So it was 2 accounts from the same IP but one of them was a roomate logging in just to see what it was all about, and i told him to never do an offer because i would be accused of multiple accounts, but it sent the trigger off anyways...ive read in many places this is fine, just wondering whats taking so long...i know they r busy but its been quite a while[/quote7282e9600c]

As long the second account wasn't pursued, that is fine. I don't know if it's your case specifically since there is no "Rampage575" name associated with it, but we did send out an email to someone with a similar situation on 8/31 informing them that they're accounts were cleared, but there was never any response confirming they understand the situation so the account is still temporarily locked.

If that sounds like your account, you may want to check your email to see if you had missed it or just disregarded it (or maybe it got sent to the spam folder?) and get it in contact with us to clear it up.

Alan

Rampage575

07-09-2005 12:35:14

[quoted935912d2f="Trainn-Alan"][quoted935912d2f="Rampage575"]its not my referrals...its my account. An account was created on my computer but never persued as was my account which i did do. So it was 2 accounts from the same IP but one of them was a roomate logging in just to see what it was all about, and i told him to never do an offer because i would be accused of multiple accounts, but it sent the trigger off anyways...ive read in many places this is fine, just wondering whats taking so long...i know they r busy but its been quite a while[/quoted935912d2f]

As long the second account wasn't pursued, that is fine. I don't know if it's your case specifically since there is no "Rampage575" name associated with it, but we did send out an email to someone with a similar situation on 8/31 informing them that they're accounts were cleared, but there was never any response confirming they understand the situation so the account is still temporarily locked.

If that sounds like your account, you may want to check your email to see if you had missed it or just disregarded it (or maybe it got sent to the spam folder?) and get it in contact with us to clear it up.

Alan[/quoted935912d2f]

Thanks Alan for the support, that was me.