Crusin4cash

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20915

manOFice

01-09-2005 08:41:50

How is this offer? I signed up yesterday around 530pm and havn't recieved credit for my 1 day of service...hows the turn around for this offer?

stoogepid

01-09-2005 08:45:18

Keep waiting it takes about a full business day. I've always gotten credit for Crusin for Cash.

hehehhehe

01-09-2005 09:32:00

I signed up yesterday afternoon and I haven't gotten credited yet either. First time a trainn offer hasn't credited for me quickly... I put in a missing credit request so hopefully that will take care of it soon.

hedwig_da_owl

01-09-2005 09:48:54

[quote2534cbf58c="hehehhehe"]I signed up yesterday afternoon and I haven't gotten credited yet either. First time a trainn offer hasn't credited for me quickly... I put in a missing credit request so hopefully that will take care of it soon.[/quote2534cbf58c]

That was not necessary. It credits in a day usually. You shud have waited atleeast 2-3 days before you did that. No wonder he gets swamped. I would not be surprised if they selectively start ignoring requests for these reasons.

Trainn-Support

01-09-2005 09:55:13

Most of the time that offer reports back by the next business day. Other times it can report back on a bit of a delay though. For this reason, please wait 5 business days after the reporting date listed on the website (in this case the offer is listed as next business day) before submitting a missing credit request.

Transcendent Innovations Support

manOFice

01-09-2005 10:14:39

thx ) I"ll keep waiting

hehehhehe

01-09-2005 10:20:11

I did look on the website for when we can start filing those missing credit requests but was only asked if I waited until the next business day (since this was supposed o be instant). That's why I filed it. Otherwise, if there was some other guideline I would've waited. Sorry for any trouble trainn-support!

Aristotle

01-09-2005 16:24:10

that one credited very fast for me awhile back...

skooter22c

02-09-2005 17:18:57

it has been two weeks and no credit for me. Even after submitting a credit request still nothing. This is my first Train site and am not impressed. I pm'd Alan and all he can say is they received my request. It has been 10 days....have never had to wait 10 days after requesting credit with Gratis???? ANy help

manOFice

03-09-2005 14:18:54

Skooter22c, probally did it wwrong because I ended up getting credit like 1-2 days after signing up

skooter22c

03-09-2005 15:31:34

I have been doing it long enough to know I did it right!

Aristotle

03-09-2005 15:48:01

I had a gratis one take me more than 15 days.

I'm sure you'll get credited.

Strike

03-09-2005 18:03:59

Yeah, just wait it out.

sbollag

03-09-2005 22:35:39

Yeah, well I too am not that happy with Trainn. I had a similar problem with an offer that still hasn't been cleared up, after several support tickets (they told me the company couldn't find me under my e-mail address, when I had the e-mail from them in my inbox). And I PM'd Alan over two weeks ago just asking a general question about the sites, and he never got back to me. Yet to complete a site so I can't complain too much, but I just haven't had quite the wonderful experience others seem to have so far.

Trainn-Support

03-09-2005 23:21:22

[quote35a349bb75="sbollag"]Yeah, well I too am not that happy with Trainn. I had a similar problem with an offer that still hasn't been cleared up, after several support tickets (they told me the company couldn't find me under my e-mail address, when I had the e-mail from them in my inbox). And I PM'd Alan over two weeks ago just asking a general question about the sites, and he never got back to me. Yet to complete a site so I can't complain too much, but I just haven't had quite the wonderful experience others seem to have so far.[/quote35a349bb75]

This is the second time I've seen you mention the issue and it is unjustified, it's only been about 10 days old and we got back to you earlier this week about it and had to wait for your response to follow up. We're not psychic and even though it may have been an easy question it was something that was important to the situation.

In addition, I don't know how many times he has to say it in addition to putting it at the bottom of each message, but DO NOT use the board for important inquiries. If the question is important, use the support ticket/email and you'll get a response. Participation here is done voluntarily and comes only after we have taken care of all the other inquiries.

sbollag

04-09-2005 22:18:38

I'm sorry, but I do think it is justified. I understand participation on this board is voluntary and I appreciate anyone from your company being on here at all.

I am not complaining about the lack of response on this forum (although I would've hoped a question from weeks ago would have been answered by now, but that's beside the point, and it wasn't an extremely important issue, but since I've received no response on here I've now submitted it through one of your sites). What I am complaining about is just that this instant offer that people rave about is not instant at all, and that it's been quite a process trying to get it cleared up. It especially irked me that you said the company didn't have my e-mail address. Just because you should have had a copy of that e-mail with my missing credit request. But I understand that all of these things may not even be your fault at all.

So I apologize if I come off a little strong, but I'm just a little frustrated. I'm not trying to create any hard feelings. And I don't wanna hijack this thread, so this will be the end of my comments here. So peace )

doylnea

07-09-2005 07:56:20

If one does not receive credit for a Paycom offer within 1 business day, what is the likelihood of that person receiving credit at a later date?

Reason I ask is that I signed up for trials of cruising4cash, freebidding, and driving4dollars on the same day at different Trainn sites. After evaluating the offers, I decided I didn't want to continue with my subscription and canceled my trials. I later received credit for both cruising4cash and freebidding, but not driving4dollars -(it's been 2.5 business days since I signed up for the offers). Should I do another offer on the driving4dollars site?