stamps.com

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=20902

autiger

31-08-2005 23:00:07

Has anyone recently had friends sign up for and complete stamps.com and not get credit instantly, but get credit at a later date? I was just wondering because a few of my friends have completed the offer (and received verification e-mails, so they signed up correctly) but they still haven't been given credit. I was just wondering if this has happened. I guess they can always ask to get their credit manually, but hopefully it will show up soon. So please post your experiences if they have been similar....thanks!

KeithA

01-09-2005 07:55:51

I would refer to the identical thread that you already posted several days ago. There are a number of responses there.

shamash

01-09-2005 08:04:15

It's very odd, but a couple of my friends did stamps.com and got credit instantly, but then a couple more did it and haven't been credited yet.

I'm also at 4 referrals, so I thought they might be trying to hold me from my 5th P It's okay, I'm going for 7! Gimme 2 more ;P

autiger

01-09-2005 09:10:53

[quote473deabede="KeithA"]I would refer to the identical thread that you already posted several days ago. There are a number of responses there.[/quote473deabede]

thanks keith....I am sorry for any grief I've caused you by posting something a few days later about the same subject. It was late, but I truly am sorry, next time I will take extra care not to cause you any trouble.....seriously though....my bad....... )

autiger

01-09-2005 09:12:25

[quote135977b415="shamash"]It's very odd, but a couple of my friends did stamps.com and got credit instantly, but then a couple more did it and haven't been credited yet.

I'm also at 4 referrals, so I thought they might be trying to hold me from my 5th P It's okay, I'm going for 7! Gimme 2 more ;P[/quote135977b415]

yeah the biggest thing is some of my referrals did it and got credit instantly and the others haven't....people really like that offer because it is free and you get the $5 worth of postage, but if they don't get credit then I'm afraid some people just won't sign up for the site at all, which is a drag....

shamash

01-09-2005 09:17:53

Yeah.

Right now I have 4 green referrals, and 4 people who have completed offers but aren't confirmed yet. I want to wait for the u2 ipod, but I really just want to get it submit ASAP. I wish they would green them faster..

KeithA

01-09-2005 11:29:57

[quote7dfb21b324="autiger"][quote7dfb21b324="KeithA"]I would refer to the identical thread that you already posted several days ago. There are a number of responses there.[/quote7dfb21b324]

thanks keith....I am sorry for any grief I've caused you by posting something a few days later about the same subject. It was late, but I truly am sorry, next time I will take extra care not to cause you any trouble.....seriously though....my bad....... )[/quote7dfb21b324]

Eh, it really wasn't any grief. I was just tryin' my hand at the whole smack-down thing I've noticed when people post multiple threads on the same topic. (See the Every10Minutes threads as an example.) It doesn't bother me... )

unknown uchiha

01-09-2005 14:16:00

All my Stamps.com credits were instant (Mine, plus four friends) with the exception of one of them who took about ten minutes after signup.

autiger

15-09-2005 16:55:14

Well it's been well over two weeks since a few of my friends have signed up for Stamps.com and still no credit.....I even think they have submitted the manual credit requests to trainn....this is a bit frustrating as the cutoff date for getting the system at launch is coming up soon and man I really want to be one of the first to get an xbox 360. Also I'm just upset that me and my friends haven't heard anything from stamps.com or trainn about the manual credit....but maybe my friends forgot to tell me something that trainn said. Anyways, anyone else still having problems getting credit?? this offer was good when I did it and some folks had it credit instantly....hopefully i will hear some good news soon )

Aristotle

15-09-2005 18:16:22

Yeah, I did it about a month and a half ago as well as my brother, we've both had success. Try contacting them again, if they aren't going to credit you may want to just go ahead and get some other offers completed so that you can meet the date.

autiger

15-09-2005 18:21:40

[quote8d9e0d0b53="Aristotle"]Yeah, I did it about a month and a half ago as well as my brother, we've both had success. Try contacting them again, if they aren't going to credit you may want to just go ahead and get some other offers completed so that you can meet the date.[/quote8d9e0d0b53]

thanks for the response....yeah I think I may just have to get new referrals and just get the system, instead of a system and a game....which is a drag, but hey it is free regardless!!

Aristotle

15-09-2005 18:56:44

Yeah, it's such a drag getting a free xbox 360, I hate it when that happens P

You could always complete their xbox site, then do yourfreeflatscreen for some paypal cash, and get lots of games! )

jreeder

18-09-2005 18:45:54

I'm having the same problem. I completed the offer almost a month ago and still no credit. I contacted Trainn about it about 3 days ago and nothing yet.

autiger

18-09-2005 19:30:53

[quote90d80bdd4f="jreeder"]I'm having the same problem. I completed the offer almost a month ago and still no credit. I contacted Trainn about it about 3 days ago and nothing yet.[/quote90d80bdd4f]

yeah...my referrals have supposedly also contacted them and still no word yet. I guess I'll just tell the other people who sign up that stamps.com doesn't work...which sucks because a lot of people are interested in it, and love the idea of free postage ) ....hopefully they'll get credit soon, but if not I guess I'll just have to find more referrals, which is really hard to do.....

silentvixen

18-09-2005 19:34:00

that's odd. I've had several people do that offer without a single problem.
Did you download the program?

autiger

18-09-2005 19:37:00

[quote1ec12c64f2="silentvixen"]that's odd. I've had several people do that offer without a single problem.
Did you download the program?[/quote1ec12c64f2]'

I'm sure they did....I had already done stamps.com before and had no problems, I think it's basically just a hit or miss thing, you either get credit instantly or never get it. The thing that frustrates me the most is people aren't willing to keep signing up for offers if they don't get credit, as many of them find free sites sketchy anyways, so I struggle to get enough people to help me, and things like not getting credit for my referrals just makes things that much more difficult. oh well.....

goofygarber

18-09-2005 19:40:05

I never got credit for stamps (
WAAAAH.