crediting problems

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=18853

profounddarkness

22-07-2005 00:44:08

i've been having some trouble with stuff crediting lately and i don't seem to be able to do driving4dollars

i did stamps.com on 3604free, can anybody from the site help me?

CoMpFrEaK

22-07-2005 00:53:55

He signed up under me, though quite a few of my referrals are having issues getting credit

gochusan(at)yahoo.com-Claims he does stamps.com

richeegibson(at)earthlink.net-Claims he did diet.com, just did driving4dollars

cid_highwind42(at)yahoo.com-Claims he did feel serenity

Those are all for 3604free

cid_highwind42(at)yahoo.com-Claims he did Tickle IQ for dvdrecorder4free, supposdly its instant though he didnt receive credit.

theysayjump

22-07-2005 01:10:36

i did stamps last night for collateral and it greened within 5 minutes.

and i also greened quickly for you compfreak on 3604free and i did the AOL offer.

just my 2p.

CoMpFrEaK

22-07-2005 01:13:50

[quote0291f7019b="theysayjump"]i did stamps last night for collateral and it greened within 5 minutes.

and i also greened quickly for you compfreak on 3604free and i did the AOL offer.

just my 2p.[/quote0291f7019b]

Yea i know, but im just having so many ppl not get credit, i mean even eatchex didnt get credit, which amazed me.

Matt8789

22-07-2005 01:24:23

Yeah, 3 people did offers on my FlashiPods and still havent greened yet..my offer went green in like 15 minutes and another went green almost instantly as well..after that i havent been getting credit on my other referrals so fast..always happens on each site i do. Still have NO problems with Transcendent yet ) love em so far

tonydanza92

22-07-2005 01:36:20

Yeah supposedly all of my referrals did their offers so I have been waiting for them to green for over a week for some. Most are established traders like Tony White, Sonofshoe, mikkstaz, donaldpaul, and archon greened today after 8 days of waiting. Still have 4 pending hopefully to give me 10 on DVDrecorders4free and 1 pending to give me 5 on flashipods4free.

I think everybody who did keen for me hasn't credited yet so you might want to look out for that. Freebidding and video prof are the best and fastest at crediting so far for my refs.

-tonydanza

hedwig_da_owl

22-07-2005 08:28:47

Same here. I did freebidding offer and no credit yet. Sent a PM to Alan. He has read it - but has not replied. probably looking into it - I guess.

kposse77

22-07-2005 08:40:23

I'm in the same boat too. Hopefully this doesn't become a strangely familiar trend.

Dude4God

22-07-2005 09:02:27

iv got 4 yellows on mine waiting to go green... they have been that way for about a week... and they all did offers

profounddarkness

22-07-2005 09:08:39

i'm also not being credited for my daily dose on dvdrrecorders

Collateral

22-07-2005 09:23:19

I'm waiting for my own credit and also 3 others. Dangit (

Anonymous

22-07-2005 11:00:01

im not getting credited on my points offers etheir it sux

Trainn-Alan

22-07-2005 11:40:40

I'm surprised to hear about all the credit issues, but want to you let you know it is not indicative of anything. We haven't changed anything on our end and all credits that report back to us are added the same day. If you haven't received credit, please submit a credit request and we'll attempt to verify things through that way.

In the future though as an added measure, if you aren't doing so already, please make sure you clear your cookies before clicking an offer. I cannot stress this enough as after looking over some recent requests, a lot of those who did not receive credit, did so because they were "linked" in by another affiliate and when this happens, we have no way of being able to credit you.

Some advertisers allow cookies to remain "live" for periods of months, or even a full year and despite the assumption, just clicking the link again does not alway overwrite the previous one.

Alan

hedwig_da_owl

22-07-2005 12:01:40

[quotebf4e6a88eb="Trainn-Alan"]I'm surprised to hear about all the credit issues, but want to you let you know it is not indicative of anything. We haven't changed anything on our end and all credits that report back to us are added the same day. If you haven't received credit, please submit a credit request and we'll attempt to verify things through that way.

In the future though as an added measure, if you aren't doing so already, please make sure you clear your cookies before clicking an offer. I cannot stress this enough as after looking over some recent requests, a lot of those who did not receive credit, did so because they were "linked" in by another affiliate and when this happens, we have no way of being able to credit you.

Some advertisers allow cookies to remain "live" for periods of months, or even a full year and despite the assumption, just clicking the link again does not alway overwrite the previous one.

Alan[/quotebf4e6a88eb]
Alan - The technical explanation of cookies does make sense. But I have had a fresh installation of the OS on my laptop and this was one of the first offers I did (freebidding) and I have not received the confirmation email from them either. How do I request credit for this?

purduesafety13

22-07-2005 12:18:29

For me to reach 7 refs, I probably had around 10 refs that all did offers for me but 3 or 4 just never greened. Sometimes it'll happen because if they have tried to do that offer before the cookie remains dormant until they go to that site again. Therefore, Trainn.org doesn't get credit and they can't really give you credit. You know what I mean?

Things like that happen but it's all good. Just keep looking for more refs.

EatChex89

22-07-2005 12:44:00

yea fuck this 3604free

i like did the driving4dollars.. the trial. AND then i was going to cancel, but they offered me a discount at $10 a month, so i took that and i STILL don't have credit. I submmited 2 reports. see where that gets me

[edit] and then I check and see that I have offer credit. lol

Matt8789

22-07-2005 12:49:14

Woke up to a green on Flashipods today..anyone else?

hedwig_da_owl

22-07-2005 12:49:58

man - is it my rotten luck then??

Trainn-Alan

22-07-2005 14:38:57

A whole bunch of manual verification credits have just been processed so you may want to check your accounts to see if your completion was one of them.

Alan

CoMpFrEaK

22-07-2005 15:19:07

[quote9e01d25cd5="Trainn-Alan"]A whole bunch of manual verification credits have just been processed so you may want to check your accounts to see if your completion was one of them.

Alan[/quote9e01d25cd5]

can you look into

gochusan(at)yahoo.com-He said he did stamps.com, no credit, so i got him to do blockbuster and still no credit. Even though blockbuster is suppose to be instant. He is the original poster of this topic.

Matt8789

22-07-2005 15:28:08

Haha im absolutely loving the service they are offering us..this site is awesome..once i finish this one im gonna start the other 2

Trainn-Alan

22-07-2005 15:38:04

[quotef91d3f4ec6="CoMpFrEaK"][quotef91d3f4ec6="Trainn-Alan"]A whole bunch of manual verification credits have just been processed so you may want to check your accounts to see if your completion was one of them.

Alan[/quotef91d3f4ec6]

can you look into

gochusan(at)yahoo.com-He said he did stamps.com, no credit, so i got him to do blockbuster and still no credit. Even though blockbuster is suppose to be instant. He is the original poster of this topic.[/quotef91d3f4ec6]

That would be the problem, his flashipods4free account (#954) was credited upon completion of the Blockbuster offer as that is the site and member number the advertiser tied to his completion.

Alan

CoMpFrEaK

22-07-2005 16:15:45

[quoteb4cb853d68="Trainn-Alan"][quoteb4cb853d68="CoMpFrEaK"][quoteb4cb853d68="Trainn-Alan"]A whole bunch of manual verification credits have just been processed so you may want to check your accounts to see if your completion was one of them.

Alan[/quoteb4cb853d68]

can you look into

gochusan(at)yahoo.com-He said he did stamps.com, no credit, so i got him to do blockbuster and still no credit. Even though blockbuster is suppose to be instant. He is the original poster of this topic.[/quoteb4cb853d68]

That would be the problem, his flashipods4free account (#954) was credited upon completion of the Blockbuster offer as that is the site and member number the advertiser tied to his completion.

Alan[/quoteb4cb853d68]

I've been noticing a lot of those errors recently. I mean i had other trades in which they receive credit on the wrong site. It alawys seems to be blockbuster to, i had frosty do blockbuster on one of your sites for me and he received credit on the wrong site. Is it possible to get it switched by any chance? Last time ALan switched it for frosty. Well thanks for your support.

hedwig_da_owl

22-07-2005 16:28:28

In the click history - do we see which offer we got credited for - not that it matters. just wondering if you gave us credit even though you did not get reports from your sponsors Alan??
Thanks for your support though.

Trainn-Alan

22-07-2005 16:43:01

[quote02b279fe26="CoMpFrEaK"][quote02b279fe26="Trainn-Alan"][quote02b279fe26="CoMpFrEaK"][quote02b279fe26="Trainn-Alan"]A whole bunch of manual verification credits have just been processed so you may want to check your accounts to see if your completion was one of them.

Alan[/quote02b279fe26]

can you look into

gochusan(at)yahoo.com-He said he did stamps.com, no credit, so i got him to do blockbuster and still no credit. Even though blockbuster is suppose to be instant. He is the original poster of this topic.[/quote02b279fe26]

Alan[/quote02b279fe26]

I've been noticing a lot of those errors recently. I mean i had other trades in which they receive credit on the wrong site. It alawys seems to be blockbuster to, i had frosty do blockbuster on one of your sites for me and he received credit on the wrong site. Is it possible to get it switched by any chance? Last time ALan switched it for frosty. Well thanks for your support.[/quote02b279fe26]

Due to the circumstances I will allow it, but the actual referral will have to make the request (to confirm their intentions) by either emailing/pming me or one of our support people.

Alan

CoMpFrEaK

22-07-2005 17:41:31

Ah ok, thanks.

I think hes going to PM you

PumaPride77

22-07-2005 18:29:47

[quote0099ad4ebf="Trainn-Alan"]That would be the problem, his flashipods4free account (#954) was credited upon completion of the Blockbuster offer as that is the site and member number the advertiser tied to his completion.

Alan[/quote0099ad4ebf]

ah crappy, could you check PumaPride77(at)yahoo.com to see if the same thing happened to me? I did MyDailyDose for DVDrecorders4free.

Trainn-Alan

22-07-2005 18:59:03

[quoted3838f6674="PumaPride77"][quoted3838f6674="Trainn-Alan"]That would be the problem, his flashipods4free account (#954) was credited upon completion of the Blockbuster offer as that is the site and member number the advertiser tied to his completion.

Alan[/quoted3838f6674]

ah crappy, could you check PumaPride77(at)yahoo.com to see if the same thing happened to me? I did MyDailyDose for DVDrecorders4free.[/quoted3838f6674]

A Stamps completion is the credit for that flashipods4free.

Alan

gregcool

22-07-2005 19:41:47

I got credit for FitForever finally D thx trainn. Now, only if my last ref would green from the AOL offer

Trainn-Alan

22-07-2005 19:50:08

Glad to help!

We're going through all the missing credits requests, finding out why they didn't credit and getting them resolved one by one. It's a slow process, but each will be checked out thoroughly.

Alan

hedwig_da_owl

22-07-2005 19:59:51

This is simply smooth. He finally did verify my sign up and gave credit!

thanks Alan.

theysayjump

22-07-2005 20:04:18

[quotee8018ea2f4="Trainn-Alan"]Glad to help!

We're going through all the missing credits requests, finding out why they didn't credit and getting them resolved one by one. It's a slow process, but each will be checked out thoroughly.

Alan[/quotee8018ea2f4]

and the award for best customer service goes to..........

tonydanza92

22-07-2005 20:31:36

I still have 5 yellows on dvdrecorders4free, 4 of them said they already did their offers. And 3 yellows on flashipods, 1 did the offer. Been waiting for over a week for all of them now. my email= is email=tonydanza92@yahoo.comtonydanza92@yahoo.com is email=tonydanza92@yahoo.comtonydanza92@yahoo.com/email if you feel like doing any checking D

motz

22-07-2005 21:40:32

i did trimlife, went green in an hour, my friend did tickle iq, went green in a day, one of my other refs went green in a day as well.
1 is pending for AOL, I will post how long that takes.

Trainn-Alan

23-07-2005 00:24:02

The last of the credits request that have been sent to us and manual credits have been processed.

If your information was confirmed, credit has been made to your account.

If it couldn't be verified, then you should have received an email telling you this.

If you don't have credit nor an email sent to your address on file, your information has been sent off for approval, but has not been answered. Since it is the weekend we won't likely hear back until at least Monday on those, but when we do, you will be notified one way or another.

We've also tested the tracking using a couple different methods and all reported properly so what caused the issue seemed to be intermittent.

Alan

Gobywan

23-07-2005 16:46:23

I'm one (two) of Compfreak's non-crediting referrals, and I've gotten confirmation of both missing credit requests but no email. I'd like to get credited and get Compfreak his referrals, so anything you can do to help would be great.

Edit found the other confirmation of my support request that i thought I hadn't received.

xrzn

25-07-2005 17:16:09

I did the Stamps.com offer last week. I have received the e-mail confirmation but I haven't gone green yet. Any help you could do Alan would be much appreciated. I PMed you my confirmation e-mail and information.

Gobywan

26-07-2005 12:01:50

I still haven't got credit for my offers or email=s telling my why I'm not getting it. Alan, could you check and see what's up with my sites? My email address is email=cid_highwind42@yahoo.comcid_highwind42@yahoo.coms telling my why I'm not getting it. Alan, could you check and see what's up with my sites? My email address is email=cid_highwind42@yahoo.comcid_highwind42@yahoo.com/email on both dvdrecorders4free and 3604free.