SCOUR.COM BETTER THAN SWAGBUCKS!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78782

krazikorean

08-05-2009 17:17:00

Hey guys!! Came and found this new site, its up and coming, free to join and easy to use. Just like swagbucks, and easy to earn points.

It's time for search to evolve into a community of users sharing their search successes with others and to get rewarded for it! Every member is awarded 1 point for every search, 1 for a vote and 1 for a comment with a maximum of 3 points a search. Once you aggregate at least 6,500 points you can cash them out for a $25 Visa gift card... it's more than you currently make from searching, right? On top of that, we offer referral points for the friends you introduce to Scour where you can earn 25% of the points they make. So if you invited 25 friends that used scour regularly in addition to yourself, that's an easy $125 in your pocket for a year of what you already do! Check out how much you could earn with the Scour Points Calculator. This isn't a pyramid scheme and we're not trying to get you rich quick, we just think it's a good idea to share our success with those who help make it possible.

I would have posted my link but i do believe you can do that if am i not mistaken. So plz pm me for the link. Thanks! D