Free Greens

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76584

Alan_Cayo

19-07-2008 13:31:42

Hello Traders,

In order to get my new network started, Free greens are offered to the first fifty takers. That is a free green on each site or a total of 200 free greens. The new sites are shown below.

Just register unreferred and send a ticket saying, "Please send me my FREE qualifying green".

Thanks in advance to all those who help me get started.

http//www.Free4YouFree4Me.com

http//Canon.Free4YouFree4Me.com

http//Dell.Free4YouFree4Me.com

http//Panasonic.Free4YouFree4Me.com

Thanks for your support,

Alan

pqdrummer

22-07-2008 11:27:56

How often do you pay out? Is your site repeatable? Do you offer real-time support? Do you allow MCRs? Are your PayPal payments made with credit or funds?

tylerc

22-07-2008 11:32:03

Those are all valid questions, but what site owner is going to tell you he isn't reputable?

pqdrummer

22-07-2008 12:23:51

[quote9bfa34e311="tylerc"]Those are all valid questions, but what site owner is going to tell you he isn't reputable?[/quote9bfa34e311]

only those who can't read lol

(points to "[b9bfa34e311][i9bfa34e311]repeatable[/i9bfa34e311][/b9bfa34e311]" not "[b9bfa34e311][i9bfa34e311]reputable[/i9bfa34e311][/b9bfa34e311]")

Alan_Cayo

22-07-2008 12:49:54

[quote3e4f750c8f="pqdrummer"]How often do you pay out? Is your site repeatable? Do you offer real-time support? Do you allow MCRs? Are your PayPal payments made with credit or funds?[/quote3e4f750c8f] D

Thanks for your interest.

Yes on repeatable, yes on real time support.

I am new at this and don't know what MCRs are. oops

Instant pay unless I run out of money (which I hope I wont). D

pqdrummer

22-07-2008 14:40:26

[quotec76de3bb85="Alan_Cayo"]
I am new at this and don't know what MCRs are. oops [/quotec76de3bb85]

MCR = manual credit request. If you don't know what it is, you shouldn't be running a site

[quotec76de3bb85="Alan_Cayo"]
Instant pay unless I run out of money (which I hope I wont). D[/quotec76de3bb85]

There should be no hope involved. I'd consider myself a middle-of-the-road trader and I cash out an average of $1500 per month from my main sites. You're giving away greens to 50 people. It's simple math. If they cash out as much as I do, that's $75k before you see a dime from the affiliate company (assuming they pay you for a month's earnings after the end of that month). Do you have that kind of cash on hand?

Alan_Cayo

22-07-2008 16:14:07

[quote9c8b90df57="pqdrummer"][quote9c8b90df57="Alan_Cayo"]
I am new at this and don't know what MCRs are. oops [/quote9c8b90df57]

MCR = manual credit request. If you don't know what it is, you shouldn't be running a site

[quote9c8b90df57="Alan_Cayo"]
Instant pay unless I run out of money (which I hope I wont). D[/quote9c8b90df57]

There should be no hope involved. I'd consider myself a middle-of-the-road trader and I cash out an average of $1500 per month from my main sites. You're giving away greens to 50 people. It's simple math. If they cash out as much as I do, that's $75k before you see a dime from the affiliate company (assuming they you for a month's earnings after the end of that month). Do you have that kind of cash on hand?[/quote9c8b90df57]

Well that is some interesting math.
Although I didn't know that MRC stood for Manual Credit Request I do know how to do that and have been issuing MCRs for some time (the free greens).
As it happens I do have that kind of cash on hand so go ahead and sign up.
The answer to your earlier question concerning MCRs is thus "Yes".

Alan_Cayo

28-07-2008 15:02:38

Bump

TravMan162

28-07-2008 20:35:25

A free green is not an MCR, d00d.

MCR = Manual Credit Request = when an offer doesn't credit, the person working the site fills out an MCR and you go harass the company promoting the offer to give your boy some credit.

What you're saying, ultimately, is that if someone submits an MCR, you're just going to credit them without checking with your offer company, which, if you go that route, so be it, but that's going to cost you a shit-ton of money. Especially with all the n00bs who don't know how to properly fill out an offer.

Alan_Cayo

29-07-2008 09:58:19

[quote02e9ec8283="TravMan162"]A free green is not an MCR, d00d.

MCR = Manual Credit Request = when an offer doesn't credit, the person working the site fills out an MCR and you go harass the company promoting the offer to give your boy some credit.

What you're saying, ultimately, is that if someone submits an MCR, you're just going to credit them without checking with your offer company, which, if you go that route, so be it, but that's going to cost you a shit-ton of money. Especially with all the n00bs who don't know how to properly fill out an offer.[/quote02e9ec8283]

Thanks, you are right, I had that wrong. I am involved just now trying to do an MCR and it isn't simple at all. I am harassing, as you say, the publisher who is harassing the offer company but it doesn't seem to be going well.

I guess all I can say is that I will work diligently to help the referral get the credit he deserves. As you point out I can not just offer free greens for a mystery completion. The free greens I refer to are the qualifying greens for each site, not free greens for unconfirmed completions.

Alan_Cayo

05-08-2008 16:31:32

[quote07347496bb="Alan_Cayo"]Hi Everybody,

My name is Alan and I need help getting my new IFW Net started. Free greens are offered to the first fifty takers. That is a free green on each site or a total of 200 free greens. The new sites are shown below.

Thanks for your support,

Alan[/quote07347496bb]

Bump!

superman23

06-08-2008 17:58:02

So how do I get the free green?

TravMan162

06-08-2008 18:04:18

TravMan162

06-08-2008 18:04:24

Alan_Cayo

06-08-2008 18:24:15

[quote0ab7f71468="superman23"]So how do I get the free green?[/quote0ab7f71468]

Hi Superman23,

Thanks for your interest.

TravMan162 has kindly answered your question for me. Actually he knows more about it than I do and is a good source for the answer to any question you may have.

Alan

TravMan162

06-08-2008 18:50:38

I don't shamelessly promote freebie sites, ever, but since you don't have your own forum yet, I figured I'd throw you a bone and say that your site actually looks pretty good.

Somewhat generic format, but as far as offers go, you have a great selection of reputable offers and they are generally 1/2 credit or more. I didn't see a single 1/4 credit, and that is really impressive for someone just starting out.

If you can keep up with your sign-ups, keep up with the support and keep up with the MCR's, as well as pay out in an acceptable amount of time, you should do pretty well with this. One thing I would change is, (and this may already be built into the software, as I looked at your site as an unreferred user,) making sure that the "Free Green" offer doesn't appear to people who are referred by another user.

If people are getting paid to be a ref, and then they sign up and get a free green, you are going to lose a lot of money, so if you haven't already, make sure that the free green isn't on the menu for referred users.

Alan_Cayo

06-08-2008 19:18:51

[quote533d086651="TravMan162"]I don't shamelessly promote freebie sites, ever, but since you don't have your own forum yet, I figured I'd throw you a bone and say that your site actually looks pretty good.

Somewhat generic format, but as far as offers go, you have a great selection of reputable offers and they are generally 1/2 credit or more. I didn't see a single 1/4 credit, and that is really impressive for someone just starting out.

If you can keep up with your sign-ups, keep up with the support and keep up with the MCR's, as well as pay out in an acceptable amount of time, you should do pretty well with this. One thing I would change is, (and this may already be built into the software, as I looked at your site as an unreferred user,) making sure that the "Free Green" offer doesn't appear to people who are referred by another user.

If people are getting paid to be a ref, and then they sign up and get a free green, you are going to lose a lot of money, so if you haven't already, make sure that the free green isn't on the menu for referred users.[/quote533d086651]

Thanks TravMan162 for your long thoughtful critique.

I am not sure where the offer of free greens shows up. I presume that it only shows on the forum postings. I have however just now added it to my signature so I guess more people will see it. I never considered the problem of too many qualifying greens as I was always able to receive them from several well know Freebie Sites.

In any event I can turn off the spigot when I get nervous. Currently I have been giving free greens to the referrals but have not arrived at 50 yet.

At my Admin site I have not figured out how to run the cross checks yet. Is that something you know about?

Alan

TravMan162

06-08-2008 19:22:23

What do you mean about "cross checks?"

And, when I was talking about the free green, I meant that within your offers list, (if you go to one of your sites and click on "view offers") there is physically an offer block called "free green."

I was curious as to whether or not that offer showed up only for people signing up unreferred, or if it showed up for people signing up under a reflink as well.

The free green idea is good for getting unreferred people in, but you don't want that for people that are signing up referred. Trust me on that one.

Alan_Cayo

06-08-2008 19:47:28

[quote2e5db1bb28="TravMan162"]What do you mean about "cross checks?"

And, when I was talking about the free green, I meant that within your offers list, (if you go to one of your sites and click on "view offers") there is physically an offer block called "free green."

I was curious as to whether or not that offer showed up only for people signing up unreferred, or if it showed up for people signing up under a reflink as well.

The free green idea is good for getting unreferred people in, but you don't want that for people that are signing up referred. Trust me on that one.[/quote2e5db1bb28]

I'll get back to you concerning "cross checks" it is one of the functions of the "Admin" Site presumably to avoid double offer completions. More on that by PM.

Yes, everybody can see the Free Green Offer. As far as I know I have to have that offer there so I can manually issue it. That can't be true however as I have been issued free greens when no such offer existed on the site that issuing them (v-bux and others).

Unfortunately I don't even know the process to claim payment for completions but I am working on it. Am I crazy to think about giving you access to the Admin site to look it all over?

Alan

TravMan162

07-08-2008 03:24:38

Haha, you're not crazy, cuz I wouldn't do anything to you, but I'm not sure I would be much help in that area. I know more about like how things work, and the stupid little nuances of the freebie world, but as far as the technical stuff goes, I'm not sure I'd be much help (

I'll look at the PM tonight and see if there's anything I can do for ya though )

superman23

07-08-2008 06:20:19

Could I get a free green on every site?

TryinToGetPaid

07-08-2008 11:25:14

You sound like a great owner. You do not even know what a MCR is or stood for. I like it.

"f. Users are encouraged to save all information pertaining to offer completions. Requests for manual credit may be made through the a “Support” section of the web site, however only requests with complete sign-up verification information will be processed."

Nice so you copied something in to your terms of service that users agree to understand and read, yet you don't even understand. I'm lovin it!

Alan_Cayo

09-08-2008 16:07:30

[quoteba606035c5="pqdrummer"]How often do you pay out? Is your site repeatable? Do you offer real-time support? Do you allow MCRs? Are your PayPal payments made with credit or funds?[/quoteba606035c5]

Payout upon completion, repeatable, real time support (same day), MCRs yes, and PayPal with funds. Thanks for your interest. )

Alan_Cayo

09-08-2008 16:18:56

[quote95a7195b69="TryinToGetPaid"]You sound like a great owner. You do not even know what a MCR is or stood for. I like it.

"f. Users are encouraged to save all information pertaining to offer completions. Requests for manual credit may be made through the a “Support” section of the web site, however only requests with complete sign-up verification information will be processed."

Nice so you copied something in to your terms of service that users agree to understand and read, yet you don't even understand. I'm lovin it![/quote95a7195b69]

Maybe it is just old age. Don't worry you will get there some day. This is your big chance to take advantage of the situation. Welcome aboard. wink

wozniack

09-08-2008 17:17:56

Hi Alan!

How are you? I was lurking around on here today when I noticed this thread. Just wanted to stop by to say "Hi", and wish you good luck with your site. In case you don't recognize me, I'm wozniack from A4F. As always, if you have any questions for me whatsoever, please do not hesitate to ask. D

Enjoy your weekend!

wozniack

Alan_Cayo

09-08-2008 17:55:15

[quote9f14270a19="wozniack"]Hi Alan!

How are you? I was lurking around on here today when I noticed this thread. Just wanted to stop by to say "Hi", and wish you good luck with your site. In case you don't recognize me, I'm wozniack from A4F. As always, if you have any questions for me whatsoever, please do not hesitate to ask. D

Enjoy your weekend!

wozniack[/quote9f14270a19]

Hello wozniack,

Nice of you to say hello and I am fine, thank you. Hope you are as well.

Regarding your offer to respond to my questions Can you help me get some sort of presence on A4F without waiting to accumulate 50 posts?

I started back in Nov 2007 with FreeLunchRoom and quickly burned out on going green. I moved on to paying for referrals but found that to be slow and unrewarding. In the hope of really getting into the Freebie business I have set up this IFW Net but really need some help to get it started.

I appreciate your prompt response on A4F but feel stuck on accumulating posts when I am inactive going for greens and paying for referrals.

Let me know here or at A4F, by e-mail at email==alancayo@embarqmail.comalancayo@embarqmail.com=alancayo@embarqmail.comalancayo@embarqmail.com/email or telephone at 407-414-7601.

Thanks a bunch,

Alan

wozniack

10-08-2008 19:03:31

Hi,

Unfortunately the only thing you can do until you are eligible is click on the "Advertise!" tab, and select a package you want for your site. What this does is allows your site to be promoted with a banner, however, you cannot showcase your site within the forum until you have reached the minimum number of posts. Another option is telling people via word-of-mouth. Once you acquire the specified post count, I can further process you. I hope this was helpful! If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to ask. )

wozniack

Alan_Cayo

10-08-2008 19:56:29

[quoteca54b4e80c="wozniack"]Hi,

Unfortunately the only thing you can do until you are eligible is click on the "Advertise!" tab, and select a package you want for your site. What this does is allows your site to be promoted with a banner, however, you cannot showcase your site within the forum until you have reached the minimum number of posts. Another option is telling people via word-of-mouth. Once you acquire the specified post count, I can further process you. I hope this was helpful! If you have anymore questions, please do not hesitate to ask. )

wozniack[/quoteca54b4e80c]

Thanks wozniack, that is fine. Alan

Alan_Cayo

13-08-2008 16:01:16

Bump! Bump!

Alan_Cayo

16-08-2008 16:41:54

[quotebf9a420a54="Alan_Cayo"]Hi Everybody,

My name is Alan and I need help getting my new IFW Net started. Free greens are offered to the first fifty takers. That is a free green on each site or a total of 200 free greens. The new sites are shown below.

Thanks for your support,

Alan[/quotebf9a420a54]

Hurry, hurry. Only 75 left. Get them while they last. Alan

Alan_Cayo

22-08-2008 19:05:02

[quote88590e2e2d="superman23"]Could I get a free green on every site?[/quote88590e2e2d]

Hi Superman,

I am sorry to take so long responding. I must have missed your post. The answer is YES, if you sign up unreferred, you may have a Free Green on each site.

Thanks for your interest,

Alan

Alan_Cayo

13-09-2008 15:02:35

Bump

Alan_Cayo

16-09-2008 21:19:12

[quote2425107ac3="Alan_Cayo"]Hi Everybody,

Thanks for your support,

Alan[/quote2425107ac3]

Did I mention "Perpetual Green"?

Alan_Cayo

23-09-2008 12:59:41

Bump

Alan_Cayo

01-10-2008 21:45:04

Bump

Alan_Cayo

10-10-2008 06:44:49

And, oh yes, sign-up unreferred to be green forever. Hurry, hurry, only 12 left.

Alan_Cayo

09-11-2008 14:43:07

Bump

Alan_Cayo

23-11-2008 11:56:52

Bump

tantip

05-12-2008 19:46:23

Well I joined and I didn't know if you joined one site you're a member of all the sites until I tried to join the second site.

sandra habina

06-12-2008 01:14:49

Hello - I would like a free green on http//www.Free4YouFree4Me.com

Best of Luck Alan