Open Your Own Site! - May Promo 3

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75636

turbohim

13-05-2008 16:47:25

Time for our biggest promotion ever!

[b4f9b708c32]Win a chance to Open your OWN freebie site[/b4f9b708c32]

Yes, that is right, you could be opening up your own freebie site next month just for cashing out on our site(s).

This is how the promo will work anyone who cashes out with $400.00 or more between NOW and June 15th will be entered into a poll. From June 16th to the 29th, users will vote on who they think is the best "candidate" to open their own site. And on June 30th, the winners (yes plural) will be announced.

The 2 top "picks" will get the CUSTOM FREEBIE LIFE SCRIPT (the one that runs the freebie life sites). This is a custom script unlike any other sites. You can read more about it on it's site. You will be given the unlimited sites package, installation and i will help you get your site up and running. Each prize is valued at over $350.00. If something comes up where you would rather take the cash, that is okay.

If you are thinking about participating in this promo, be sure to have your details about your campaign ready by June 15th so i can post it for users to see! All referrals cashed on will need to green on May 12th until June 15th.

We are offering FREE UNREFERRED GREENS until May 30th on the following sites as well
www.AnyFreeWii.com - $40.00
www.AnyFree360.com - $40.00
www.AnyFreePS3.com - $40.00
www.AnyFreePayPal.com - $40.00
www.AnyFreeHDTV.com - $40.00
www.AnyFreeApple.com - $40.00
www.AnyFreeMacBook.com - $120.00
www.AnyFreeMp3Player.com - $40.00
www.AnyFreeConsole.com - $40.00
www.AnyFreeDesktop.com - $80.00
www.AnyFreeCash.com - Cash site (Free $1.00)

www.KingofRewards.com - $50.00 (1 ref cashouts)

You can use those free greens as a jump start to get referrals.

If anyone has ANY questions about this promo, please ask away. If i find anything else to add, i will.

Thanks, and let the fun begin!