NEW FREEBIE SITE BEING CREATED!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71214

masterchieff

12-11-2007 00:53:10

Hello!

Well after a long while of thinking and pondering, I have decided to pair up with a few friends and we have been working on creating a new freebie network!

Our network is going to be called freestuff4people.com (copy righted) and I want you to name things you would like to see on our site.

macbooks, ipods, cell phones, game systems, trips, cash, etc.

if you want anything seen on our site please post here!

I'll have nine different things listed for free. Once we become a bigger company we will start expanding to several sites. you know like ipods.freestuff4people.com or 360s.freestuff4people.com.

This site will be up and running in a few weeks to a month. It will be only referral based. In the future, we may change it to be both points and referral.

Unlike some networks, we will try to give credit within 1 business day for offers and we will try to aprove account within 3 business days. Shipping will be about 5 business days.

Thank you!

- Andrew from freestuff4people.com

hiddenbelow

15-11-2007 06:32:28

good luck mate!!!

DW

masterchieff

15-11-2007 09:50:06

Thanks!

We just bought the FSRevolution script ...and switched to host gator to apply it.

Once its running I will post a new subject saying its up and running.

So far I have not got any to tell what they wish they could get for free on our network so please tell us!

turbohim

15-11-2007 14:42:16

Wow your def up there for one of the youngest kids to run a site. So i have to ask

1. Do you have at least $7,000+ in startup funds?
2. You do realize you won't get paid till next year?
3. Remember, taxes are 20-30% of your net profit for the year.
4. How will you combat fraud?
5. Have you even done any trades?
6. Do you have an EIN or SSN?
7. Do you have an accountant/lawyer?
8. Business license? LLC? Inc.?

Jared

samz465

15-11-2007 17:22:01

[quotede36256168="turbohim"]Wow your def up there for one of the youngest kids to run a site. So i have to ask

Jared[/quotede36256168]
Heh, I'm sure you killed his dreams now, but then again theres nothing wrong with being a [ude36256168]realist.[/ude36256168]

masterchieff

15-11-2007 19:28:52

[quote5b1e2a3ebf="turbohim"]Wow your def up there for one of the youngest kids to run a site. So i have to ask

Jared[/quote5b1e2a3ebf]

1. yes i do
2. yes. just like every other network ;) such as giftorb. They were created in march - april and now are profitable and also a popular network. So i kno it takes time
3. yes the state and federal taxes are not exempt from this business. It applies to almost every business. Only religions and non-profitable companies have the right to getting tax exempt status
4. To combat fraud... hmm that is a little hard... I possibly will check a person's profile ...and possible run it through a background check programm. Or i can easily go to dmv run a background check to see if he lives where it states he lives. If not than i will as for a picture/scan of his ID to verify his address... Also i know how hacks work so i know how to check if a person is hacking my website.
5. I have done trades on anything4free.com and freebiescout.com.. total about 20 trades.
6. yes
7. now this is where you get me... I want to get the website running before hiring a lawyer and accountant. at this point i'll handle it myself
8. i just filed a business license through the city hal in my town

did i miss anything?

box86rowh

15-11-2007 19:37:06

I would like to see a very nice home theatre....maybe a bose or something similar??

masterchieff

15-11-2007 19:40:54

[quote50ed129e8a="box86rowh"]I would like to see a very nice home theatre....maybe a bose or something similar??[/quote50ed129e8a]

that would require alot! of referrals since i have 1 my self... it cost $2000 from bose... so ya...

I will put that on the list since no 1 will give any positive answers and or help for ideas

I think referrals will be like 20 for the item... If there is a lower price version of a bose system I may add that and make it 15 referrals

Thank you!

zr2152

15-11-2007 20:16:41

Most people just get paypal anyways.

You could always go to bestbuy.com com or bose.com and see what products they have.

sandra habina

16-11-2007 06:33:14

Paypal is always nice, gift cards, gas cards, cameras, how about some home appliances or musical instruments like keyboards.

Best of luck to you dear - you sound like you have things well in hand. wink

Jobstane

29-11-2007 17:59:00

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING. I acutally own a site and if you need help maybe I can give you some help. It never hurts to have a friend in the business.

infebious

30-01-2008 19:00:49

You seem like one ambitious kid, good luck. Get with me if you want to expand your business.