New Site Get Yours 4 Free

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66167

vansdad

08-07-2007 14:46:04

Hi,

I'm the co-owner of Get Yours 4 Free (getyours4free.com)

A few people have pm'd me about how basic the lay out of our site is. I figure if a few people think that there are probably more. I don't see why you need all those bells and whistles. Aren't you here to make money? We are! There are sites out there that look great, but when you get enough referrals it takes a month and a half to get paid, and they have been around for over a year.

The most important thing about these sites is that you are getting your credit when you do our offers. We will make sure that each of our offers are up and running. We will make sure we will put up the new offers when they become available. We will make sure that when and offer is down that it won't be on our site.

Go ahead and go with all the fancy bells and whistles if you would like but we are just a couple of plain guys from the mid-west with a plain freebie site. But we will make sure our offers and your credits are good!

We opened the site on July 5th! We will have a grand opening promotion starting July 15th. Please stop back on Sunday and check it out! We are still giving away a few more free greens, just pm me or sign up on the site and send us a support ticket saying free green!

Good Luck,

vansdad

11-07-2007 09:04:56

[quote6f45d60cf3="vansdad"]Hi,

I'm the co-owner of Get Your 4 Free (getyours4free.com)

A few people have pm'd me about how basic the lay out of our site is. I figure if a few people think that there are probably more. I don't see why you need all those bells and whistles. Aren't you here to make money? We are! There are sites out there that look great, but when you get enough referrals it takes a month and a half to get paid, and they have been around for over a year.

The most important thing about these sites is that you are getting your credit when you do our offers. We will make sure that each of our offers are up and running. We will make sure we will put up the new offers when they become available. We will make sure that when and offer is down that it won't be on our site.

Go ahead and go with all the fancy bells and whistles if you would like but we are just a couple of plane guys from the mid-west with a plain freebie site. But we will make sure our offers and your credits are good!

We opened the site on July 5th! We will have a grand opening promotion starting July 15th. Please stop back on Sunday and check it out! We are still giving away a few more free greens, just pm me or sign up on the site and send us a support ticket saying free green!

Good Luck,[/quote6f45d60cf3]

bump

TryinToGetPaid

11-07-2007 09:14:35

You are plane guys?

Made of planes? Work on planes? Plane flyers? I MUST KNOW!