New Great Site --Rocketbills.com-- plus PROMO!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=65450

RocketBills

27-06-2007 13:14:16

Hello all, I am not really familiar with the rules on FIPG, I'm not sure if I’m suppose to fill out some new site application somewhere, if so, I cant seem to find it...Sorry if I’m breaking rules!

I am here today to announce the launch of RocketBills.com! We're new and ugly for now, but soon our design will change and we'll look much better! P

Our site is a whopping $120/ref! 3 credits will get you 120$ for each referral. 1 credit = $40, $40 x 3 = $120!!! Now I know 3 credits might seem like a lot, that’s why we have made it a little easier for our users. If your referral cannot seem to get 3 credits, we will allow them to stop at 2 credits for $80! lol

We are here to help our users and make their experience with our website as simple as possible! Do not be afraid to come up to us to ask us questions, either submit a support ticket or contact on AIM (RocketBills Help) and we will be happy to serve you!

Now for the best part... kicking this off with a PROMOTION!!!

ALL users to sign up UNREFFED for the website and open up a support ticket entitled "FPIG Free Green" will get a free 3 FULL credits! That’s worth $120!!

Remember, try and get your orders in by the end of the month to get paid around the end of July!

Good luck guys, and please don't be afraid to contact us!

liliEDITlili Promotion has been updated since to suggestions from great users! Everyone will receive full 3 CREDITS! Thanks to all who participate. Everyone who signs up UNREFFED will get FULL 3 CREDITS! Enjoy!

Quadracer89

27-06-2007 21:40:18

I signed up 8)

PrizecarnivalNATE

27-06-2007 21:51:11

I just signed up

RocketBills

27-06-2007 22:22:04

Here is an update on the credits left

3 credits - full
2 credits - 10 more
1 credit - 15 more

35 free credits yet to be handed out! Hurry up and sign up now!

RocketBills

27-06-2007 23:59:40

Some of our users seem to be a little confused about our credit exceptions, we are very sorry about that and hopefully we can clear that up. Beofre you can order, you will HAVETO have 3 full credits. You may use referrals as your credits if you are unable to do any more offers. We ONLY let your own referrals stop at 2 credits if they are unable to achieve 3 full credits, and for that user you will only recieve $80. This is because some referrals do not want to do our website or want to do other websites. We give that flexibility to your referrals, but we always do encourage every referral to get 3 credits because they will get more money and then they can go out and get their own referrals. Regardless, every person who submits their order will either haveto have their own 3 full credits, or use a referral for their own credits. Hopefully this clears up all confusions, if there are any more questions do not hesitate to contact us! We work everyday to serve our users better!

greatest

28-06-2007 06:50:33

signed up - waiting for my green...

RocketBills

28-06-2007 11:15:05

Sorry that it took a while, You got your free green! Enjoy! We still have alot more to give away, keep em coming guys, and start reffing if you want to get paid by the end of july submit your orders by the end of june!

RocketBills

28-06-2007 20:40:45

Hey guys, promotion has been updated since to suggestions from great users! Everyone will receive full 3 CREDITS! Thanks to all who participate. Everyone who signs up UNREFFED will get FULL 3 CREDITS! Enjoy!

liliNot trying to bump my postlili

Lemaster25

29-06-2007 13:16:12

I signed up for the site and sent the support ticket.

RocketBills

29-06-2007 13:33:05

You have gotten your free green! Get your order in by end of month and you get extra $7 per ref, goodluck!