Is anyone else having this problem?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64929

reinydawn

19-06-2007 18:21:52

OK, I don't know what to think, who to believe.

I completed primodinero.com last month - got my 5 refs for $500. I did it before the 25th so I can get paid on the 20th of this month. I went through the approval process and everything was fine for me to be paid on June 20th (tomorrow).

Until about a week ago or so when I noticed that my payout was reduced to $300 instead of $500 - although I sitll had 5 valid refs. I put in a ticket and they said they did some upgrades to the pictures and I'm getting the $500, not to worry.

Then, yesterday I check back since it's getting close. I now have 1 person on hold and 2 others have lost credits. When I asked them about it they told me that the advertisers pulled a lot of credits last Thursday and it's throughout the entire freebie community. Well, I can't find another site that has had this problem, so I don't know what's going on. One of my refs was told that their credit was pulled yesterday - so sorry, nothing I can do. Another ref was told they provided false info but was not told what false info or how to correct it, or why they thought it was false.

None of this seems to jive with anything that I've experienced so far, so I'm really confused. Is there anyone out there that can help me shed some light on this? Does primodinero pay out? Have other people lost their credits also this past week???

Thanks for any input!

turbohim

19-06-2007 20:21:56

Tens of thousands of dollars have be revoked this past week by all affiliates, so its a good chance

reinydawn

20-06-2007 03:13:56

Thanks for the reply. I guess I've just gotten lucky with my other sites then.

tinkerjenn

20-06-2007 04:48:15

Also, those of us that were supposed to be paid today from them now have to wait until JULY 30th.