BUY ONE GREEN GET ONE FREE!!! IGOTTAHAVEIT.NET JUNE PROMO!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=64754

mykel59

17-06-2007 21:45:25

Igottahaveit.net June promo!![/sizea19276f8f2]

Hey everyone[/sizea19276f8f2]
We have a new promo starting today to test a new system were thinking of working into our site. I personally think you will like it.
Buy a lifetime Green pass, get your offer requirements waived, plus a free referral credit!!!!!!

What that means is if you are working the site for $120 paypal, you would need only 2 referrals!!!! Plus you would have your offer requirements waived for life!!

Now the real question. How much is a pass??
The system is based on the amount of referrals you are going for.
Prices are as follows
• 15-referrals $10
• 12-referrals $12
• 9- referrals $14
• 6- referrals $16
• 3- referrals $18

Not bad is it? less than the prices of one referral, and saves the time of looking for one. Plus again your green for LIFE!!!!

I am going to test this system on the next 50 useres. After that we will see how well the system takes off, and see about implementing it into the site.

Everyone wanting your credits send to the paypal address
email==igottahaveithelp@hotmail.comigottahaveithelp@hotmail.com=igottahaveithelp@hotmail.comigottahaveithelp@hotmail.com/email

please include your referral i.d and you will be credited within 24 hours!!!!

moviemadnessman

17-06-2007 21:56:45

What about all of us who are already users? Oh, and did you post the winners from the last promotion anywhere? I don't remember seeing it.

mykel59

17-06-2007 22:08:50

If you already have a free green you can still sign up I will just waive one referral off of your account and you will be green for life!!!!

Last months winners were
1.Wookie
2.Lastboss
3. Lisa
and