Ultimate Freebies now allows Multiple orders!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58489

trippmarxx

01-04-2007 23:28:41

Please check our sub-forum for more info. It seems not many check that out, which is the reason I wanted to post this information here as well.

We recently made a few updates

- Multiple orders on [b9ca2ebc836]ALL SITES[/b9ca2ebc836] are now allowed! All you need to do is obtain new referrals and complete the offer requirements again (remember, you may always obtain an extra ref instead!) As always, any earnings over $600 in a calendar year with us will require a W9 form.

- A $520 PayPal option at 13 refs has been added, as well as a $599 PayPal option at 15 refs for those who live by the motto "Go big or go home!"

- Custom order option is now available! Just open a support ticket and provide a link to your gift for us, and we'll let you know how many ref's or points you'll need to obtain!

We wanted to continue to show our gratitude to our users by offering the multiple order and custom order options! Hope to see more of you guys over here soon )

shylesson

02-04-2007 09:23:19

woohoooooooooooooo! I was waiting for this! This site rocks my socks! Among a few others, it's been one of the easiest sites to get greens on quickly!

trippmarxx

02-04-2007 20:50:24

[quote6dabfd0716="shylesson"]woohoooooooooooooo! I was waiting for this! This site rocks my socks! Among a few others, it's been one of the easiest sites to get greens on quickly![/quote6dabfd0716]

That's what I like to hear ;)