*OPENING* Givafree.com, Promotion Inside, 17 web sites!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=58012

halido6

27-03-2007 21:06:12

[bcf0ce1ac9a]Givafree is Open! (French version below)[/bcf0ce1ac9a]

After many month of preparation, we are open! Our new websites will give you the opportunity to receive a lot of free thing. We have 17 web sites with different products. There is the list of our websites below

Free Ipod
ipods.givafree.com

Free Wii
wii.givafree.com

Free Ps3
ps3.givafree.com

Free Xbox 360
xbox360.givafree.com

Free Nintendo DS
ds.givafree.com

Free PSP
psp.givafree.com

Free Technologic product
techs.givafree.com

Free Women things
womens.givafree.com

Free Hockey things
hockey.givafree.com

Free Laptop
laptop.givafree.com

Free FlatScreen
flatscreen.givafree.com

Free simulations games
simulations.givafree.com

Free Cameras
cams.givafree.com

Free video games
games.givafree.com

Free TV
tv.givafree.com

Free things for Kids
kids.givafree.com

Changing Promotion (Currently a drawing of an nintendo wii)
promotion.givafree.com ( All with no cc offers)

You can sign for each of our websites, and do them many time. If you are from USA or Canada we will ship your gift. For other countries we offer the equivalence of the gift by paypal.
For Canadian, you can have the equivalence of the gift sent directly into your bank account only with your e-mail address! (Available soon)

We are the first site to offer Customer Service Live in french and english. And our sites are in both language too. We offer all you need to get your free gift more fast and easy.

PROMOTION You can have a free green/credit. To receive it, you have to sign unreferred, and send a support ticket to said that you want your free green/credit. We have gifts with one referral needed. So you can get your gift with only one offer/referal with this promotion. (Only one free green/credit, per person, on the 16 websites, not promotion.givafree.com. Expire on Avril 3th at 2359 EST)

This is not enought! We have all kind of offers on our web sites. You can complete 1 credit offers, 2 and more credit offers, 1/2 credit offers, and you have No cc offers too! You can complete many offers like you want (never the same twice). Each extra credit will count like 1 referral. So you can complete your site by yourselft, or with referrals, or with no cc offers. You complete it like you want.

You don't want to complete an offer? No problem, you can sign unreferred on one web site, and find 1 more referral to replace your offer completion.

Officialy, we verified your order in a frame time of 3 days and we ship gift 1 month after your account is verified. But, the verification process and the shipping process can be done in the same day if we can do it.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to visit our website www.givafree.com and talk with our customer service.

See you later on our site!

Carl Fontaine - Givafree Admin

[bcf0ce1ac9a]Givafree est ouvert![/bcf0ce1ac9a]

Après plusieurs mois de préparation, nos sites web sont finalement lancés. Sur ceux-ci vous pourrez vous procurez plusieurs cadeaux gratuitement passant du Ipod jusqu'au Playstation 3. Voici la liste de nos sites webs

Ipods Gratuits
ipods.givafree.com

Nintendo Wii Gratuits
wii.givafree.com

Ps3 Gratuits
ps3.givafree.com

Xbox 360 Gratuits
xbox360.givafree.com

Nintendo DS Gratuits
ds.givafree.com

PSP Gratuits
psp.givafree.com

Produits Technologique Gratuits
techs.givafree.com

Produits pour femmes Gratuits
womens.givafree.com

Équipements de Hockey Gratuits
hockey.givafree.com

Ordinateur Portable Gratuits
laptop.givafree.com

Écran Plat d'ordinateur Gratuits
flatscreen.givafree.com

Jeux de simulations Gratuits
simulations.givafree.com

Caméra Numérique Gratuites
cams.givafree.com

Jeux video Gratuits
games.givafree.com

Télévisions Gratuites
tv.givafree.com

Jouet pour enfants Gratuits
kids.givafree.com

Différentes promotions (Présentement, un tirage d'une nintendo wii)
promotion.givafree.com (Aucune carte de crédit requises)

Vous pouvez vous inscrire pour tout ces sites webs et les faire autant de fois que vous le voulez. Si vous habitez au États-Unis ou au Canada, nous pouvons vous envoyez votre cadeau. Pour les autres pays, nous pouvons vous envoyez l'équivalence d'argent par Paypal. Pour les gens du Canada, nous pouvons vous envoyez l'équivalence de votre cadeau directement dans votre compte, simplement avec votre adresse courriel! (Disponible sous peu)

Nous offrons également un service à la clientèle en direct! Nous sommes le premier site à vous l'offrir en anglais et en français. Nos sites webs sont également dans les deux langues. Nous faisons tout ce que nous pouvons afin que vous puissiez avoir votre cadeau rapidement et facilement.

PROMOTION Vous pouvez avoir un crédit/offre gratuitement. Pour le recevoir, vous devez vous inscrire sur un de nos sites , non référé, et envoyer un message à notre support technique disant que vous voulez votre référent gratuit. Nous avons des cadeaux qui demande seulement 1 référent, donc vous pouvez avoir un cadeau simplement en complétant une offre publicitaire/référent avec cette promotion. (Seulement un référent gratuit par personne, sur un seul site parmis les 17. Expire le 3 Avril 2007 à 2359 EST)

Ce n'est pas tout! Nous avons plusieurs types d'offrent sur notre site web. Vous pouvez compléter des offres à 1 crédits, des offres de 2 crédits et plus, des offres à 1/2 crédit, et vous avez des offres sans cartes de crédit aussi! Vous pouvez compléter autant d'offres que vous le désirez (Jamais la même 2 fois). Chaque crédit supplémentaire sera considéré comme un référent. Alors, vous pouvez complété le site par vous-même, ou avec des référants, ou encore avec des offres sans carte de crédit. Vous complétez le site de la manière qu'il vous convient.

Vous ne pouvez ou voulez pas compléter d'offre? Pas de problème, vous pouvez vous inscrire sur un site web, non référé, et ainsi amassé 1 référent de plus pour remplacer votre offre.

Officiellement, vous vérifions les comptes dans les 3 jours suivant votre commande, et nous commandons les cadeau 1 mois après la vérification soit effectué. Cependant, la vérification d'un compte et l'envoi d'un cadeau peut se faire dans la même journée lorsque nous le pouvons.

Si vous avez des questions, n'hésiter pas de visiter notre site web www.givafree.com et de parler avec notre service à la clientèle.

Alors à la prochaine sur nos sites web!

Carl Fontaine - Givafree Admin[spoilercf0ce1ac9a][/spoilercf0ce1ac9a]

sugartaspice

27-03-2007 22:35:41

Man you need to work on your spelling and grammar. Not only on this post but on your website. It is address not adress, more information not more informations, for women not for women's.

You can sign for each of our website[b0bd65b8d4c]s[/b0bd65b8d4c] if you want (would like?), and do [b0bd65b8d4c]them [/b0bd65b8d4c]many time[b0bd65b8d4c]s[/b0bd65b8d4c]. If you are from USA or Canada we will ship [b0bd65b8d4c]you your[/b0bd65b8d4c] ? gift. For other countr[b0bd65b8d4c]ies[/b0bd65b8d4c] we offer the equivalence of the gift by paypal.
For Canadian, you can have the equivalence of the gift [b0bd65b8d4c]sent[/b0bd65b8d4c] directly in (to?) your bank account eith only your e-mail ad[b0bd65b8d4c]d[/b0bd65b8d4c]ress! (Available soon)

Alright, I am done....haha sorry, it just bothers me

Skimboarder

27-03-2007 23:11:08

Signed up. Good luck with the site. Hope all works well.

TFOAF

28-03-2007 04:59:03

Just to point something out...you may want to fix

There's tons of grammar and spelling errors (in the English section).

manOFice

28-03-2007 06:41:37

Good looking site over all...People can't really bash this guy for his English, I think he's French...compare his English to the Azn site, now his English is bad...

Looks like you are allowing 2500 spots for that tv raffle....that is going to take forever to reach...cut that number way down please?

Edit Also post the requirements for each gift on the site...we have no idea what the requirements are.

Edit Also maybe post the TOS on every site?

halido6

28-03-2007 06:44:18

Yeah, i'm french, but will work very hard to fix all the error on the site and thank's for the hints.

For the tv, the prize of the tv is not the same for USA and Canada. But will try to cut it. You can get 13 spots in completing NO cc offers by person. wink

Edit You can check the requirement for each gift at www.givafree.com on the "Our web sites" section.

condra

28-03-2007 07:05:39

looks really nice! ) and fr too, are you aiming at quebec? wink

halido6

28-03-2007 07:19:21

[quoteb898c284c4="condra"]looks really nice! ) and fr too, are you aiming at quebec? wink[/quoteb898c284c4]

8) Maybe

shylesson

28-03-2007 14:29:48

Very nice sites, lots of variety not found elsewhere--- hope to see this network boom-- looks awesome! And on some of the sites can we get the paypal equivilant instead of the prize even if we live in the US?

halido6

28-03-2007 14:56:07

[quote5334bd1469="shylesson"]Very nice sites, lots of variety not found elsewhere--- hope to see this network boom-- looks awesome! And on some of the sites can we get the paypal equivilant instead of the prize even if we live in the US?[/quote5334bd1469]

Thank's you! And yes you can get the equivilant of each prize if you want. All prize, referrals needed, and the equivilant in paypal are listed in the "Our web site" section at www.givafree.com

condra

28-03-2007 15:01:05

umm...you know your list of offers, its in french D like even if i log in in english, it says offre instantané )

signed up for cameras

halido6

28-03-2007 15:14:35

[quote7957d646a6="condra"]umm...you know your list of offers, its in french D like even if i log in in english, it says offre instantané )

signed up for cameras[/quote7957d646a6]

Credited! Oh I see, we will fix it, thank's

Edit Fixed!

halido6

29-03-2007 10:11:06

Some error have been fixed on the English side. If you saw others spelling or grammar error, you can say it please )

For the www.promotion.givafree.com, the number of spot have been cut to 2200! So jump it this promotion, there is only NO CC OFFERS on this site. You can have 13 credit with them and 1 credit = 1 spot.

Each people that you refer on the site and complete an offer, give you one more chance to win the prize A Sharp Aquos LCD HDTV 42" 1080p!

Have a nice day all!

Carl Fontaine - Givafree Admin

OurLoot2Boot

29-03-2007 14:03:36

can all of the sites be repeated, if so, do we have to do an offer everytime? also, how about a paypal option so i can tell exactly how much you pay per referral.

halido6

29-03-2007 14:28:12

[quote183d167dc7="misndon"]can all of the sites be repeated, if so, do we have to do an offer everytime? also, how about a paypal option so i can tell exactly how much you pay per referral.[/quote183d167dc7]

All the site can be repeated and you will have to do an offer each time. But, when your account is reset, this is like you are unreferred. So you can get an extra referral to replace your offer.

For the paypal option, this is available for everyone, and you have all the information at www.givafree.com on the "Our web site" section.

We pay 40$ per referral. P

halido6

01-04-2007 01:07:52

Everyone is credited!

And the promotion is still running, will end on April 3th!

halido6

02-04-2007 22:17:29

Last day for free credit!

moviemadnessman

02-04-2007 23:42:44

I just wanted to clarify something ... do we get a free credit for each website that we join, or can we only choose 1 site to get the free credit on?

For example, if I signed up at Wii, TV, and Flat Screens, would I get credit at all 3, or only at 1?

halido6

03-04-2007 10:36:25

You will get credit for all the site that you join, except the promotion.givafree.com

moviemadnessman

03-04-2007 11:51:00

These guys have a great response time, and they are quite helpful when it comes to answering questions.

halido6

03-04-2007 18:25:34

thank you very much! We do what we can to resolve each person problem D

darock76

03-04-2007 20:49:39

Hi I signed up for the ps3 site user name darock76. Thanks

halido6

03-04-2007 20:58:05

Credited!

Promotion End!

Thank's everyone for joining our site, and expect more promotion in the future.

halido6

05-04-2007 11:44:03

New support ticket system have been added for you all!

I hope this will be more easy to use.

Have a nice day.

halido6

07-04-2007 20:40:23

30 offers added, around 400 offers to choose from now!

halido6

09-04-2007 11:53:52

Another 23 offers added! Just for you all!

crys27

10-04-2007 18:00:36

Didn't this promotion end? You changed it to a free wii, remember? You need to edit this post...unless u wanted this to stay here for a reason.

twisted NICE OF YOU TO WAIT UNTIL I HAVE 22 TICKETS IN PROMOTION.GIVAFREE. 4 GREENS & REST YELLOWS ON WII.GIVAFREE & 1 REF ON KIDS.GIVAFREE...TO TELL ME I'M ON HOLD FOR BEING ON HOLD WAY BACK IN THE DAY FOR OTHER SITES. EVEN MORE BECAUSE I CONTACTED YOUR DUMB (NON ENGLISH) ASS THE DAY I SIGNED UP (OVER 2 WEEKS AGO) TO TELL YOU TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT OUT. AND YOU SAID I WAS OKAY...I TOLD U ABOUT ALL THE PROBLEMS I HAD IN THE PAST AND EVERYTHING. ALL OF A SUDDEN, YOU ARE CHECKING TODAY??? ? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST, AND TOLD ME AT THE BEGINNING.. GUESS I WAS THE ONLY PERSON GETTING YOU REFS AND YOU MUST GOT SOME BUSINESS GOING, SO GONNA START PLAYING GAMES.

LIAR, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WAS DOING. WATCH OUT YA'LL....HE GONNA WAIT UNTIL YOU ABOUT TO ORDER YOUR GIFT, THEN HIT YA WITH SOME SHIT.

WATCH OUT! GO AHEAD CARL.....SAY SOMETHING AND MISPELL IT. TAKE YOUR TIME NOW...I KNOW U GOTTA LOOK UP THE LANGUAGE.

halido6

10-04-2007 18:39:10

Oh, but why you're not talking the offers you frauded?

This is some rules in our TOS

(4) A user may be put on hold for ANY suspicious activity whether it be on this site, or other free sites.

and

(1) A user may only receive credit for completing an offer once. Do not complete an offer twice in attempt to try to get double points!

You did true.com twice, and first, you're not able to it if you are married,

And you are!

You did blockbuster twice too, and others offers.

Maybe others users want to know those detail too, to know who your are....

condra

10-04-2007 18:59:45

well, crys has gone red for me on goldenfreebies just now...

halido6

10-04-2007 19:03:58

I think this is the end for her in the Freebie world, sorry, but we will not tolerate frauders.

Dabbs

10-04-2007 19:08:07

[quoteb94687c3ec="crys27"]Didn't this promotion end? You changed it to a free wii, remember? You need to edit this post...unless u wanted this to stay here for a reason.

twisted NICE OF YOU TO WAIT UNTIL I HAVE 22 TICKETS IN PROMOTION.GIVAFREE. 4 GREENS & REST YELLOWS ON WII.GIVAFREE & 1 REF ON KIDS.GIVAFREE...TO TELL ME I'M ON HOLD FOR BEING ON HOLD WAY BACK IN THE DAY FOR OTHER SITES. EVEN MORE BECAUSE I CONTACTED YOUR DUMB (NON ENGLISH) ASS THE DAY I SIGNED UP (OVER 2 WEEKS AGO) TO TELL YOU TO CHECK MY ACCOUNT OUT. AND YOU SAID I WAS OKAY...I TOLD U ABOUT ALL THE PROBLEMS I HAD IN THE PAST AND EVERYTHING. ALL OF A SUDDEN, YOU ARE CHECKING TODAY??? ? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST, AND TOLD ME AT THE BEGINNING.. GUESS I WAS THE ONLY PERSON GETTING YOU REFS AND YOU MUST GOT SOME BUSINESS GOING, SO GONNA START PLAYING GAMES.

LIAR, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WAS DOING. WATCH OUT YA'LL....HE GONNA WAIT UNTIL YOU ABOUT TO ORDER YOUR GIFT, THEN HIT YA WITH SOME SHIT.

WATCH OUT! GO AHEAD CARL.....SAY SOMETHING AND MISPELL IT. TAKE YOUR TIME NOW...I KNOW U GOTTA LOOK UP THE LANGUAGE.[/quoteb94687c3ec]

That post is totally uncalled for, especially from a FRAUDER.

Shall we take a look at your offer completions recently?

NetMarket - $1 Trial 2007-02-25 165619 Completed
Blockbuster 2007-02-23 180404 Completed
Blockbuster 2007-02-26 200003 Completed
Everyday Values - $1 Trial 2007-02-25 164419 Completed
Bargain Motors 2007-02-24 130017 Completed
Bargain Homes 2007-02-23 182826 Completed
Auction Money Kit 2007-02-24 124003 Completed
Simply You 2007-03-07 205503 Completed
The New York Times 2007-03-21 183517 Completed
ValueMax 2007-02-24 212810 Completed
Beautiful Skin 2007-03-10 090004 Completed
True.com 2007-02-25 205557 Completed
True.com 2007-02-23 094900 Completed
Auction Monster 2007-02-24 214803 Completed
Survey Networks - Win a Free Makeover 2007-04-07 134005 Completed
GottaPlay 2007-03-01 170408 Completed
Google Money Toolkit 2007-03-09 155211 Completed
Stop Smoking Resolution 2007-02-27 121203 Completed
Stop Smoking Resolution 2007-02-23 232403 Completed
10k Scholarship Guide 2007-04-07 130806 Completed
Ebay Free Trial Kit 2007-02-24 193637 Completed
True.com Christians - Lead Gen 2007-04-07 140044 Completed
Gmoney 2007-03-19 163604 Completed
The Lotter 2007-04-02 174006 Completed
Classmates.com 2007-04-07 131226 Completed
Insurance.com 2007-04-05 100403 Completed

roll

Honest users haven't had a problem with givafree's sites. roll

theysayjump

10-04-2007 19:08:47

[quotebdd9f8a76c="crys27"]Didn't this promotion end? You changed it to a free wii, remember? You need to edit this post...unless u wanted this to stay here for a reason.

WATCH OUT! GO AHEAD CARL.....SAY SOMETHING AND MISPELL IT. TAKE YOUR TIME NOW...I KNOW U GOTTA LOOK UP THE LANGUAGE.[/quotebdd9f8a76c]

You should probably chill your balls before you're banned for flaming.

egyptianruin

10-04-2007 20:19:10

[quote9b3a21af26="crys27"]Didn't this promotion end? You changed it to a free wii, remember? You need to edit this post...unless u wanted this to stay here for a reason.

WATCH OUT! GO AHEAD CARL.....SAY SOMETHING AND MISPELL IT. TAKE YOUR TIME NOW...I KNOW U GOTTA LOOK UP THE LANGUAGE.[/quote9b3a21af26]

I am the one who informed Carl you were scamming, and guess what? I wasn't the first! There are a ton of free sites who caught on to you and the only thing I am upset about is the fact you didnt get caught sooner so you wouldnt have gotten that Easter Basket from JKirk either. Scammers deserve nothing, you deserve nothing. You cheated the system, you got caught, there is NO ONE to blame but yourself. Good day.

crys27

10-04-2007 20:50:32

I asked Carl who he was talking too, guess he couldn't be honest. I knew u were behind me in the promotion, so actually assumed it was u who was hating. Good guess...though I never met u or spoke with u before...shame. Not going to apologize for winning Easter Basket either. Why should I? You won enough already, I assume.

Deal with it? Why haven't u...I mean, didn't u whine to givafree, maybe zpt too. In any case, I did nothing wrong to you.... sorry, if u r feeling a bit intimidated because u was 14 point behind me on promotion. However, I all of these problems were from a month and a half ago...and have learned from them. Therefore, your quickness to label people, whom u've never had to cross paths with before is very uncalled for. Have you heard of anyone making up for their mistakes. I mean, how many of those scammers paid u back?

Everyone is so quick to label me as a frauder, and I'm still here, have paid back people on earlier problems, and have been doing well lately. Sorry, if u can't stand it. Some people play fair....like JKirk and don't judge or pick favorites....Halido6. Carl.

Haters, will be haters. By the way, I am not scamming. I bet you've seen a scammer before, but scammers don't usually stick around and pay refs.

egyptianruin

11-04-2007 07:10:13

[quote119a4a40fa="crys27"]I asked Carl who he was talking too, guess he couldn't be honest. I knew u were behind me in the promotion, so actually assumed it was u who was hating. Good guess...though I never met u or spoke with u before...shame. Not going to apologize for winning Easter Basket either. Why should I? You won enough already, I assume.

Deal with it? Why haven't u...I mean, didn't u whine to givafree, maybe zpt too. In any case, I did nothing wrong to you.... sorry, if u r feeling a bit intimidated because u was 14 point behind me on promotion. However, I all of these problems were from a month and a half ago...and have learned from them. Therefore, your quickness to label people, whom u've never had to cross paths with before is very uncalled for. Have you heard of anyone making up for their mistakes. I mean, how many of those scammers paid u back?

Everyone is so quick to label me as a frauder, and I'm still here, have paid back people on earlier problems, and have been doing well lately. Sorry, if u can't stand it. Some people play fair....like JKirk and don't judge or pick favorites....Halido6. Carl.

Haters, will be haters. By the way, I am not scamming. I bet you've seen a scammer before, but scammers don't usually stick around and pay refs.[/quote119a4a40fa]

Actually you did do something to me. One I dont care if I win the promotion, hell I will back out if it proves anything. Two I work for Revenue Universe so when you fraud offers you mess with me, and I aint happy about that.

Scammers and frauders are two different things. You my dear are both. You put on this act like it was a big mistake you completed offers multiple times. Pffft. You did true.com twice, Blockbuster twice - and within days of each other, lol.

Also JKirk and I are quite close and I have no problem with you winning an Easter Basket but the fact you frauded JKirks site and then still won, then yes I do have a problem. He paid a scammer, he works hard on his site to pay HONEST people and it's people like you that ruin this industry for everyone whether it be traders, site owners or affiliates.

I don't have to cross your path to see you frauded offers, it's all very plain for me to see on RevU.

turbohim

11-04-2007 07:20:53

what a good catch! D

crys27

11-04-2007 07:44:34

Keep hating... I'm feeling pretty good right now...don't need Carl or you for discouragement. The fact that u woke up this mornign and came right to see me in this thread, proves you have nothing better to do, and how important I am.

The devil will always try to keep u down. Like my daddy says, I bind the devil in the name of [b4897d6e532]JESUS[/b4897d6e532]. STOMP !

You will get over it and find someone else to pick on. I will live my life, and keep making money...and be happy too.

I was upset last night, so sorry to all about the language and such...u too Carl/Egyptian/mods...etc.

There are alot of people who have crossed my path, and don't have anything bad to say about me. As a matter of fact, most of them love me.

Thread over, just make your money please...while I make mines. After all, that's why most of us are here for.

egyptianruin

11-04-2007 07:55:55

lol

123StuffForFree

11-04-2007 11:20:57

While I don't agree with the language used in her posts here, I can say that crys27 has recently completed four of our sites and we have not had complaints from her referrals or reason to suspect her of offer fraud.

-Dave

gnznroses

11-04-2007 12:24:07

she was held on my site a while back for having multiple accounts.

Macrobucks

11-04-2007 12:33:57

She is also on hold on my site for offer fraud.

BTW, Crystal, you said you have a husband right?
If you read here
http//www.true.com/popMoreText.aspx?id=56

[quote707cebf071]# I am at least eighteen (18) years old.
# I have never been convicted of a felony or any criminal offense characterized as a sexual offense. (This certification will be verified through TRUE's Criminal Screening)
[b707cebf071]# I am not married. (This certification will be verified for U.S. citizens through TRUE's Single Verification Screening)[/b707cebf071]
# I will be truthful, accurate and complete in the information presented in my Personal Profile.[/quote707cebf071]

You should be more worried about being prosecuted for offer fraud at this point in time

egyptianruin

11-04-2007 13:08:05

[quote97319f088a="123StuffForFree"]While I don't agree with the language used in her posts here, I can say that crys27 has recently completed four of our sites and we have not had complaints from her referrals or reason to suspect her of offer fraud.

-Dave[/quote97319f088a]

Well suspecting of offer fraud and running her IP and discovering offer fraud not once, twice but numerous times proves to me she is a frauder.