ATTN: V-Bux Members

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54123

V-Bux Jon

15-02-2007 12:59:22

Myself and V-Bux Tim are embarking on out of state travel from 1100 PM EST tonight until 1PM EST Saturday. As a result, members may experience a slight delay in order processing (we ship out each Friday) and response to inquiries. V-Bux Fred will still be monitoring the ticketing system, and both myself and V-Bux Tim should have some internet access throughout our travels. (Fred will also man the forums under my name should the need for a post arise)

During this period of time, we strive to have all tickets answered within 24 hours, and all prized shipped out before 1159 PM Saturday.

Feel free to email me should you have any questions.

Thanks,
Jon Manzi
V-Bux.com

V-Bux Jon

23-02-2007 10:10:03

Similar to last week, this week, payouts will experience a slight delay as the admin team is embarking on out of state travel. All payouts are expected to be sent by 5 PM PST Saturday.

mkobylack

25-02-2007 16:21:34

I was told to post my problems here with you.It is sunday night and I still don't have my credits for freebidding.com or psyics4free.com.I sign up for thier one day trial offer for a dollar each on the 22 and still have no response as for my credit that was supposed to instant.I went to their sites and was admitted as a member on both and have been charged the dollars and how much more now I do not know.Could you please take care of this I have submitted a lost credit ticket on your site.Thanks.

findme

25-02-2007 17:25:05

[quote842f93b043="mkobylack"]I was told to post my problems here with you.It is sunday night and I still don't have my credits for freebidding.com or psyics4free.com.I sign up for thier one day trial offer for a dollar each on the 22 and still have no response as for my credit that was supposed to instant.I went to their sites and was admitted as a member on both and have been charged the dollars and how much more now I do not know.Could you please take care of this I have submitted a lost credit ticket on your site.Thanks.[/quote842f93b043]

thats all you can really do. A lost credit is due to these reasons

1.Not clearing cookies
2. advertisers site is slow
3. you already did the offer once.
4. some other reasons

V-Bux Jon

25-02-2007 18:46:51

[quote0d546daa9a="mkobylack"]I was told to post my problems here with you.It is sunday night and I still don't have my credits for freebidding.com or psyics4free.com.I sign up for thier one day trial offer for a dollar each on the 22 and still have no response as for my credit that was supposed to instant.I went to their sites and was admitted as a member on both and have been charged the dollars and how much more now I do not know.Could you please take care of this I have submitted a lost credit ticket on your site.Thanks.[/quote0d546daa9a]

Refer to findme's post above. You will receive manual credits in 21-30 days when the missing credit report is cleared by our publisher.

topbillin1

02-03-2007 08:53:11

Sumbitted my account for approval, do I need to give you my paypal address in a support ticket?

V-Bux Jon

02-03-2007 14:44:25

[quoteb2c66516db="topbillin1"]Sumbitted my account for approval, do I need to give you my paypal address in a support ticket?[/quoteb2c66516db]

If it is different from the e-mail address you have on file, then yes.

Hope this helps )