reintroducing elitecash.net

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=54080

jamie123

14-02-2007 22:14:45

Yes, yes.. www.elitecash.net is back, if any of you tried it when it first launched in July of '06, you will notice that a lot has changed for the better. If you've never tried it, here is your chance.

Let me explain a little about the site

Elitecash.net is a simple cash-for-free site, you complete offers and get paid. But, many may ask... What does elitecash.net have that other sites don't? Why would I want to complete this site? We aren't out here to revolutionize the freebie business, but we know what everyone wants [b6a915f98f3]high payouts.[/b6a915f98f3] That's exactly what we have. Compare our payouts to other cash sites and you will find that we (in some cases) [b6a915f98f3]double [/b6a915f98f3]their payouts on certain offers. We are so confident in this that if you find any legitimate sites that have a higher payout for an offer that we have, let us know, and we'll do what we can to [b6a915f98f3]beat their payout.[/b6a915f98f3]

Also, elitecash.net doesn't do referrals. It's a complete DIY site, so you don't have to worry about getting friends, family, or anyone else to sign up. Referrals for bonus cash awards are a thought for the future, however

Currently the site is US only, we would open up the site to more countries but sadly most of our offers are targeted towards the United States. We're working on getting more international offers.

We have around 50 offers right now, we will be adding more daily. We have a few non-cc offers, but are in the process of adding more.

The site can be completed as many times as wanted.

Our payouts are in paypal or money order, once a month.

If anyone has any questions you can PM me through here, or send a support ticket through elitecash.net and I will be sure to answer.

Enjoy and let me know how you like it!

evodriverdo

15-02-2007 21:02:54

I noticed your site does have higher payouts than other sites. Your site would be more attractive if payments were more often than once a month, n'which I'm assuming you have to finish before the end of the previous month.

jamie123

16-02-2007 07:46:43

Yes, that's the deal -for now.

I'm waiting to see how things play out, if the site seems to be pretty successful with a very minimal amount of fraudulent leads I will probably switch over to a faster payout system.

But then again, most cash sites utilize the "once a month" payout system, so this isn't really an unusual thing.

evodriverdo

16-02-2007 08:36:05

[quotef5650b7cb0="jamie123"]Yes, that's the deal -for now.

I'm waiting to see how things play out, if the site seems to be pretty successful with a very minimal amount of fraudulent leads I will probably switch over to a faster payout system.

But then again, most cash sites utilize the "once a month" payout system, so this isn't really an unusual thing.[/quotef5650b7cb0]

Oh I know it's not an unusual thing. Most new sites utilize the same payout system, but that's why a lot of the new sites aren't as successful as others. Take CashOnTap for example, I believe they cut a deal with their publishers and they pay 3 times a month. They don't even go into the forums or advertise their site, but they are one of the most successful DIY freebie sites out there.

jamie123

16-02-2007 08:47:42

Well yes, I understand what you're saying. Believe me, I would love to payout faster as it would be attractive to new users. However, I have seen many sites advertising deals like that when they first start up turn into nothing now. Example rewardbull (correct me if i'm wrong) ..they promised fast shipments, but then went into debt quickly after stumbling upon unhappy affiliates and revoked lead payments.

I would rather become a steady legitimate site than maybe paying out a few people quickly and then running into debt and aggravating users.

However, this doesn't mean that policy wont' change at elitecash.net; right now, things are going quite well. If things continue to go well I will try to utilize a faster payment system. But like I said before, I want to see how things play out the first month.

evodriverdo

16-02-2007 11:58:10

Very understandable. The thing that keeps CashOnTap up is that they place any user on hold for the smallest reasons so they can protect their reputation and are able to keep up the weekly payments without getting into debt due to revoked payments. I was placed on hold because of a small accident but I am not angry because they have a very nice staff over there and was very polite about everything.

But. I do like your site. I will probably try to do some offers and place an order before the end of this month, your payouts seriously are higher than the other sites out there.

zwarrior99

16-02-2007 13:14:30

hey I will sign up but the question is I signed up for your site a while ago when you posted it in the DIY section I never did anything on the site. My question is I cant figure out or login to my account can I sign up again? (I imagine old accounts no longer exist?) Let me know as I dont want to go on hold just because of this 2 account issue.

On second thought after signing up there is not enough offers.. You definetly need to start adding offers especially no-cc offers. And seperate them by section. I guess your payouts might be higher I dunno dont sign up to many DIY sites. But just letting you know you should add more offers then maybe I might do a few.

jamie123

17-02-2007 10:11:22

[quote724cd01c5f="zwarrior99"]hey I will sign up but the question is I signed up for your site a while ago when you posted it in the DIY section I never did anything on the site. My question is I cant figure out or login to my account can I sign up again? (I imagine old accounts no longer exist?) Let me know as I dont want to go on hold just because of this 2 account issue.

On second thought after signing up there is not enough offers.. You definetly need to start adding offers especially no-cc offers. And seperate them by section. I guess your payouts might be higher I dunno dont sign up to many DIY sites. But just letting you know you should add more offers then maybe I might do a few.[/quote724cd01c5f]

thank you evodriverdo, that's really what i'm aiming for, the high payouts.

zwarrior old accounts no longer exist, the site was redone. And don't fret about offers, I add more frequently, I started out with 50 to see how everyone liked the site and continue to add more. I think there is one or two non-cc offers on the site, however, I am working on adding more. Due to the incredible amount of fraud that is associated with non-cc offers, many affiliates deny access to publishers using incentive-based sites like elitecash, therefore, there are strict rules to the already limited non-cc offers available. They will most definitely be coming to elitecash, but not all at once. Expect more to arrive soon.

BTW , we wouldn't put you on hold for something as superfluous as signing up with two accounts because we relaunched the site, we're lenient over here wink

omgitzomg

18-02-2007 18:50:59

Just a quick question, will there be any other ways of payment?
For example, Simon Visa Gift card/account or Amazon gift cert.

jamie123

18-02-2007 19:19:58

[quotecca78604da="omgitzomg"]Just a quick question, will there be any other ways of payment?
For example, Simon Visa Gift card/account or Amazon gift cert.[/quotecca78604da]

if you select money order as a gift and give us a support ticket letting us know exactly what you want we'll do our best to get you it.

jamie123

23-02-2007 20:05:14

REMINDER

End of the month is coming up! Get your orders in before the end of the month to get paid during early March!

omgitzomg

25-02-2007 09:14:22

ok Thank you for the info, gonna try out this site and see how it goes.